Windows 10: Facing a genuine windows problem

Discus and support Facing a genuine windows problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows pro. I entered a few product keys from the internet. And now my system is saying my windows is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikkimaxx, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Facing a genuine windows problem

I wanted to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows pro. I entered a few product keys from the internet. And now my system is saying my windows is not genuine. Can you help me clear out this and get my old windows home back without loosing my data. Error code(0x803FA067)

submitted by /u/nikkimaxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nikkimaxx, Feb 7, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Facing a genuine windows problem [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 7, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Facing a genuine windows problem

Windows not genuine problem

or maybe it's

that gives your OEM licens a activation problem *Big Grin Facing a genuine windows problem :D

puma99dk|, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Facing a genuine windows problem

1. Facing a genuine windows problem - Similar Threads - Facing genuine problem

2. Facing problems with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problems with Windows Update: It's been a couple of months now, I can't finish the update process of Windows 10. Every time it's requested to restart the PC to install the updates it has to rollback the changes and some time later it all happen again. I don't even know how to start troubleshooting this,...
  3. Facing problems with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problems with Windows Update: It's been a couple of months now, I can't finish the update process of Windows 10. Every time it's requested to restart the PC to install the updates it has to rollback the changes and some time later it all happen again. I don't even know how to start troubleshooting this,...
  4. Facing problems with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem facing in activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem facing in activating windows: I am frequently getting notification to activate windows using product key so, go to settings to activate Windows. What should I do ? If you get my question correctly please tell me what should I do clearly....
  6. Windows Hello face Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello face Problem: Hi, I would to ask Why my Windows Hello face Coulnd't detect a Compatible Camera. Last time I see that Works and i didnt sign in They said before the problem cames "Please sign in To Microsoft Account to Use Windows Hello Face." And i didnt use Windows hello Face Before but...
  7. Window Hello Face Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Hello Face Problem: Hi, I bought Window surface laptop 3 and after few updates window hello face is showing me that " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Please help me with this....
  8. windows hello face problem...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows hello face problem...: i have a webcam intergrated on my machine biometrics service running... windows hello face gives me this message: you do not have a camera on this device to use for windows hello face any ideas? 122189
  9. FACING PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FACING PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS UPDATE: PLEASE HELP TO UPDATE WINDOWS 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/facing-problem-with-windows-update/7d957b51-4d96-4abf-b625-5c6776437028
  10. Windows font face problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font face problem: Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin [img] [img] 10926