Windows 10: Facing activation problem

Discus and support Facing activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My window is showing to install window 10 home single language. I have no idea of this problem and how to solve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aditya VikramSingh, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Facing activation problem

My window is showing to install window 10 home single language. I have no idea of this problem and how to solve it

:)

Aditya VikramSingh, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Facing activation problem [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 30, 2021
  3. PROBLEMS OF ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you trying to activate Windows 10 for the first time?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you seeing any error messages?
    • Have you made any hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the
    activation troubleshooter

Please reply back with the information and status of your issue, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Facing activation problem

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Facing activation problem

1. Facing activation problem - Similar Threads - Facing activation problem

2. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  3. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  4. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Facing problem using computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problem using computer...: When i try to change the sata cable between hard disk and dvd writer my pc is running in my mistake. Then everytime when i try to open my pc then uefi shell command is displayed. I can't cancel this programme. I try to set up windows but i can't find boot menu. Startup.nsh...
  6. Facing problems with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problems with Windows Update: It's been a couple of months now, I can't finish the update process of Windows 10. Every time it's requested to restart the PC to install the updates it has to rollback the changes and some time later it all happen again. I don't even know how to start troubleshooting this,...
  7. Facing problems with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing problems with Windows Update: It's been a couple of months now, I can't finish the update process of Windows 10. Every time it's requested to restart the PC to install the updates it has to rollback the changes and some time later it all happen again. I don't even know how to start troubleshooting this,...
  8. Problem facing in activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem facing in activating windows: I am frequently getting notification to activate windows using product key so, go to settings to activate Windows. What should I do ? If you get my question correctly please tell me what should I do clearly....
  9. Window Hello Face Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Hello Face Problem: Hi, I bought Window surface laptop 3 and after few updates window hello face is showing me that " We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Please help me with this....
  10. Facing problem to hear sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing problem to hear sound: my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-hear-sound/a50c4648-3f88-46c6-a35e-4f9507e3e0ee