Windows 10: facing an issue while installing printer on mac

Discus and support facing an issue while installing printer on mac in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; facing an issue while installing canon printer on mac is there anybody who knows How to install canon printer on mac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr.HprinterGuru, May 30, 2019.

1. facing an issue while installing printer on mac

facing an issue while installing canon printer on mac
    is there anybody who knows How to install canon printer on mac

:)

Mr.HprinterGuru, May 30, 2019
  2. Firebeast Win User

Mac OSX USB printer problem

OK i just bought the Canon IP4500 usb printer and installed it on the mac following hte instructions to the letter.

No printer is found and i cannot add it in the Printer list, cause theres no option for USB printer installation, only Appletalk, Bluetooth, and Windows Printing.

I have downloaded the latest drivers etc... but no luck *Bang Head :banghead:

As it is i dont like macs but now with a simple thing as this i dislike them even more.

Last resort is trying installing the printer on a Vista pc and see if it works, if it does then the mac is up to shit, if it does not install then the printer is up to shit.

Anyone had a similar problem maybe and how did you overcome it?

Firebeast, May 30, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Wireless Printer Issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Printer Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Printer troubleshooter and.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to Download the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site and install, if the issue persist install the available drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 2: Install the drivers in Compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 30, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

facing an issue while installing printer on mac

Windows prints with lines, printer issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Printer troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 30, 2019
Thema:

facing an issue while installing printer on mac

1. facing an issue while installing printer on mac - Similar Threads - facing issue while

2. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  3. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  4. Facing issue while installing autocad software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  5. Facing issue while installing autocad software

Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  6. Facing issue while installing autocad software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Printer Install issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Install issue: I am randomly getting this error message on computers, when trying to install a network printer via TCP/IP and installing using Canon's and Ricoh's universal printer driver I get the error in the screenshot. It doesn't happen on all my computers. I've installed...
  8. Facing issues while accessing a specific website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues while accessing a specific website: I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on...
  9. Issue with installing a printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with installing a printer: This problem started from the Windows update. Since that moment I’ve been unable to install a printer because in the Control panel the process sticks in "Unspecified". I solve this issue by rebooting, after that the printer appears under “Printers”. I have this issue with a...
  10. facing apps installing issue

facing apps installing issue: Hi sir....I'm facing a problem with my windows phone store while I tried to download Uc browser and true caller apps from store in the end it's shows Attention required,try again while Installing....& shows a Msg(May be this error code help you 80073cf)....i tried everything...