Windows 10: Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!

Discus and support Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey today in the morning I was using my laptop which has Win10 ver-20H2 then suddenly I faced a blue screen on which it was written "system thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nikhil4ucoc, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!

Hey today in the morning I was using my laptop which has

Win10 ver-20H2

then suddenly I faced a blue screen on which it was written "system thread exception not handled"

So please Give me a suggestion that how can I fix this problem, even when my laptop restarted after blue screen, the boot screen also stucked for the first time. Please tell me what can I do?

submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nikhil4ucoc, Oct 30, 2020

2. Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!

1. Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update! - Similar Threads - Facing Blue Screen

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  4. Blue screen with sad face

Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  7. Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2: Dump files Been getting BSOD's since I updated to 20H2. Some of them are random, but I can reliably reproduce the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" one with one of my apps (Topaz Video Enhance AI). All of them mention ntoskrnl.exe. Things I have tried to no avail: updated all of my...
  8. Blue screen on 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen on 20H2 update: I keep getting a 'page fault in nonpaged area' blue screen when trying to update from 2004 to 20H2 feature update. I've tried in-place reinstall and update, update assistant, troubleshooter, downloading the .msu, different sfc and DISM options, etc etc... My best guess so...
  9. Facing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen of Death: Today I faced blue screen of death for a second time in a period of two weeks. I was just doing my normal routine work, and the laptop was slightly sluggish and then all of sudden, this happened and I was looking at blue screen of death. Please find the screenshot; the link...
  10. Facing Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen Error: I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before update I uninstalled the previous drivers), but it doesn't work. I am still facing such error frequently. Please tell me how to...