Windows 10: Facing Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Facing Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItsSonicMario, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Facing Blue Screen Error

I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before update I uninstalled the previous drivers), but it doesn't work. I am still facing such error frequently. Please tell me how to fix it exactly.

:)

ItsSonicMario, Feb 28, 2019

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Facing Blue Screen Error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 28, 2019
  5. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    Refer to this article: How to Fix VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR in Windows 10 | Driver Talent

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019
    Skylly, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Facing Blue Screen Error

1. Facing Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Facing Blue Screen

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  4. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  5. Blue screen with sad face

Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  6. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  7. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  8. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8
  9. Facing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen of Death: Today I faced blue screen of death for a second time in a period of two weeks. I was just doing my normal routine work, and the laptop was slightly sluggish and then all of sudden, this happened and I was looking at blue screen of death. Please find the screenshot; the link...
  10. Facing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen of Death: I'm facing blue screen of death from quite a long time. It happens randomly. I posted about it on this link. The solution recommended there helped me to fix the problem for some time but now this issue is resurfacing and its instances are increasing in number. Please find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopcode: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR