Windows 10: Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please

Discus and support Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had this PC for around a year and a half now. Built it myself. I have had 0 issues for a year straight till a month ago. Out of a sudden I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Test247, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please

I have had this PC for around a year and a half now. Built it myself. I have had 0 issues for a year straight till a month ago.

Out of a sudden I started facing BSOD, from 'Memory Management' to 'Paged fault in non-paged area' etc. I tried many things, memtest76, diagnostic tool, chkdsk, have been monitoring CPU/GPU temps/usage for a while etc etc, almost everything. No issues detected. XMP profile is disabled too btw for RAM.

So after I did those things it kind of got fixed. I didn't face it for 2 weeks straight or so, while I used to get it many times in a day. However today, I faced it again, twice. One was memory management, the other paged fault in non paged area. I thought I fixed it but I guess not. Something triggered it again, I just don't know why.

I have no idea what to do more. Only thing I haven't done is re-install Windows and update bios which I don't know how to do though and not sure if it could help (?). If so I can give it a try.

One thing I have noticed by the way, sometimes while I am using PC usb devices disconnect themselves and I have to force restart my pc. Like keyboard (especially) or headset. I have three USB devices by the way, mouse, keyboard and headset. Could that be related with anything?

Please provide some help if possible. I have run out of ideas. Thank you!

Specs: AsRock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 2600, 1050 2gb, 2x4gb G.Skill 2400hz

submitted by /u/Test247
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Test247, Mar 16, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please

BSOD Help

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with Blue Screen Of Death error, do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What is the complete error code or error message about BSOD?

• Are you able to boot the computer to normal mode?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please

1. Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please - Similar Threads - Facing BSOD again

2. BSOD for months, please i need help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for months, please i need help :: So I've been having several bsod for a lot of time, I've already trying resetting everything, reinstalling Windows, dism, sfc, chkdsk, CrystalDisk, Memory Diagnostic, updatting bios to the latest version, memtest86, HDDScan and also reinstalling NVIDIA Drivers.Also, thanks in...
  3. BSOD for months, please i need help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for months, please i need help :: So I've been having several bsod for a lot of time, I've already trying resetting everything, reinstalling Windows, dism, sfc, chkdsk, CrystalDisk, Memory Diagnostic, updatting bios to the latest version, memtest86, HDDScan and also reinstalling NVIDIA Drivers.Also, thanks in...
  4. BSOD for months, please i need help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I am facing BSOD. please help me.

I am facing BSOD. please help me.: here is the link to the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akx9yvsgSBQkzkr72RbrRZyVYa2F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-bsod-please-help-me/9f52f14f-95c6-4da9-b41b-bdc597759939
  6. Need help with BSOD, please!

Need help with BSOD, please!: Ok, I have been trying to find the cause of my BSOD issues for months now to no avail and would really appreciate any help to figure this one out. They seem to be random, and varied. "Sys thread exception not handled" "kernel mode heap corruption" "PFN list corrupt"...
  7. BSODs need help please

BSODs need help please: Dumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcZ42XCmJVIqy2soU?e=dQaVUp On Fri 10/9/2020 6:40:14 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100920-9187-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0...
  8. BSOD - need help please

BSOD - need help please: Hi, I have been experiencing a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA errors on my XPS-15 laptop. I have tested my computer with driver verifier and was able to obtain a few minidump files from that. Is there any advice on how to proceed with this...
  9. BSOD please i need help

BSOD please i need help: Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737 second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900 after searching online most...
  10. I need help again

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help again: I need help again every time there is a windows update my laptop has issues. now the battery icon disappeared I have tried some methods that go on the internet, but I can not find the solution...