Windows 10: Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled

Discus and support Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is suddenly facing BSOD issues. Sometimes I get "System thread exception not handled" and sometimes it is "kmode exception not handled". I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PratimSarkar, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled

My laptop is suddenly facing BSOD issues. Sometimes I get "System thread exception not handled" and sometimes it is "kmode exception not handled". I am unable to identify which driver is causing this issue. Need help in fixing this as it is hampering my work. Please help!!I am using Windows 10 as my OS.

:)

PratimSarkar, Sep 9, 2021

2. Kmode exception not handled.

Had my first Kmode exception issue too

Desktop.rar for the Rar

AnthonyGiovagnoli, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Rolando Vil, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled

BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Newly updated to Windows 10 Pro and now getting BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. System in rebooting shortly after starting up. Any help appreciated.

Tara Gautz, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled

1. Facing BSOD issue - System thread exception not handled or kmode exception not handled - Similar Threads - Facing BSOD issue

2. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An Issue with BSoD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

An Issue with BSoD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have constant BSoD that shows mostly KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED messages, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause.Here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao0DBOh8Wu5egyox6xe2g2_zI2VE?e=c8cxwFFor anyone who understand these types of issues please help...
  6. An Issue with BSoD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Issue with BSoD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have constant BSoD that shows mostly KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED messages, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause.Here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao0DBOh8Wu5egyox6xe2g2_zI2VE?e=c8cxwFFor anyone who understand these types of issues please help...
  7. An Issue with BSoD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: Hello :) I recently god this BSOD in an endless loop: STOP CODE: system thread exception not handled win ver: 2004 19041.572 I attach the V2 log as requested. Hopefully you can help me solve this issue. thank you so much! DESKTOP-HOLLOWC-(2020-12-11_20-19-28).zip 170250
  9. BSOD System thread exception not handled

BSOD System thread exception not handled: So, a few weeks ago I had a problem with daily blue screens. That problem got fixed since it was a driver that was the problem. Just now, I had another blue screen but this time it was a differant problem. I looked in the events but unfortantly I cannot see what the problem...
  10. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

Kmode exception not handled BSOD: Hi, I've been receiving multiple BSODs since recently upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I've tried running sfc /scannow and have updated all the drivers I could find but nothing has worked so far. Have attached the V2 Log, any help would be much appreciated. 161151