Windows 10: Facing BSOD issues on PC

Discus and support Facing BSOD issues on PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is the second time my system created this file on my desktop after a blue screen error. It did not write the debugging file I was waiting for.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by catmechanic, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Facing BSOD issues on PC

This is the second time my system created this file on my desktop after a blue screen error.

It did not write the debugging file I was waiting for.

The advanced system properties- startup and recovery- settings

are set to complete memory dump. I also allocated extra space

for the pagefile.

I currently have a open trouble request with Microsoft and i think

this information would help. Im open for any help.

Thanks in advance.

***Original title: [1224/200630.505:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc469] failed to stat report.***

:)

catmechanic, Dec 26, 2019

2. Facing BSOD issues on PC with error: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing BSOD on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?
    4. How many RAM sticks do you have on the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you may want to refer the
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

In addition, you can try running Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to check if there are any Memory Faults.

1. Press Windows + S keys together to open
      Search.
    2. Now type Memory and click on
      Windows Memory Diagnostic
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.
    4. Follow the on screen instructions

However, to identify the root cause of the issue we need to analyze the dump files located in
    C:\Windows\Minidump, please upload the dump files on OneDrive and share the link with us.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 26, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

Facing BSOD issues on PC

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Facing BSOD issues on PC [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Facing BSOD issues on PC

1. Facing BSOD issues on PC - Similar Threads - Facing BSOD issues

2. Facing BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing BSOD error: I was having 100% disk usage on my pc so decided to resolve it. I deleted all the files from temp folder, range disk check command chkdsk.exe /f /r and disk clean commandCLEANMGR, toggled the StorAHCI.sys driver and then restarted my pc. But in the middle, when it was...
  3. Facing constant BSOD issue

Facing constant BSOD issue: Hello,My computer has been facing a BSOD issue. I've noticed that it mainly happens when I'm gaming but I'm not sure if it's related to that or not. Whenever I'm playing games it will be running smoothly and will have no issues or graphic discrepancies but then my screen will...
  4. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  5. Facing issue to push headphone in my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing issue to push headphone in my pc: Hi guys, I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptopSF314-52 with operating system window 10.my speakers are working fine but when i plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out from the speakers. I have tried almost everything : 1. tried right...
  6. Frequently facing BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequently facing BSoD: I am quite frequently facing BSoD first "System exception error" then "kernel inpage error" while playing games Specifically during Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. here is the dump file and system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsuDwz3EQH5-h2zW1Oc4vbgmRaiU?e=Gk2WPP...
  7. Facing issues with BSOD on PC

Facing issues with BSOD on PC: Hi, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when surfing the internet and watching youtube,downloading files. For really unknown reason, computer goes into BSOD with tcpip.sys error. Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18363.720) here's the V2 report thank you :)...
  8. Facing issues with BSOD on PC

Facing issues with BSOD on PC: Hi, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when surfing the internet and watching youtube,downloading files. For really unknown reason, computer goes into BSOD with tcpip.sys error. DMP file:-https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agir3EkIvvjwh31N8qx8ev03LtQw?e=lRYP8N thank you :...
  9. Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef

Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef: Hi, I wondered if anyone would be able to analyse this dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w2SEOPFcekqZ0KF0agtSftysZPj5t_rL It crashed with an event 1001 error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffbb8f0fac1400,...
  10. Facing issues with Internet....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues with Internet....: Hi! I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to internet after 2-4 minutes and i need to disconnect it from tray icon and then reconnect it, after doing this it starts browsing...