Windows 10: facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks

Discus and support facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i tried to fix the problem by myself after doing a little research online but it didn't help. i tried to run check disk, memory diagnostic tool,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by duy nguyen 93, Apr 17, 2019.

1. facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks

Hi, i tried to fix the problem by myself after doing a little research online but it didn't help. i tried to run check disk, memory diagnostic tool, sfc but it still keep occurring with new bugcheck.

they were, from oldest to newest, 0x0000007e, 0x0000001a, 0x0000009f, 0x00000109. the newest Memory dump file for 0x00000109 is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13D5oB9-spNRQAxN-DWudT8uaFrBw1I6O

i tried to use WinDbg to read this file and it show the cause is Ci.dll but i don't know how to address it. any one please help me.

oh by the way, my laptop is dell vostro 1400 which is a very old one, i'm using win 10 with newest update. i'm not sure if the problem is because of the incompatible driver with my old hardware or no because these drivers are auto installed when i install win 10.

thank in advance!

:)

duy nguyen 93, Apr 17, 2019

2. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Apr 17, 2019
  3. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Apr 17, 2019
  4. facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks

(BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks

1. facing BSOD once or twice a week in about a month with many different bugchecks - Similar Threads - facing BSOD once

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  6. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  7. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Different blue screens of death on startup, usually about once a week.

Different blue screens of death on startup, usually about once a week.: My friend built me a computer about October last year. He's built a few computers now so I trust that he's done everything correctly. Everything seems to run smoothly. However, usually once or twice a week I experience a blue screen of death, each time a different stop code....
  9. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week: Good evening, My name is David, I hope you're all fine. Since I've built my new computer back in November I've been having BSOD in Windows with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This error happens once or twice a week. It happens while doing desktop work, it never happened...
  10. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...