Windows 10: Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

Discus and support Facing canon printer offline error again and again. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesrichard123, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

:)

jamesrichard123, Oct 1, 2018

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Oct 1, 2018
  4. woldsl Win User

Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

1. Facing canon printer offline error again and again. - Similar Threads - Facing canon printer

2. new update and CANON again stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update and CANON again stops working: Hi to everybody who takes care ! After the last Windows update 09.2023 my CANON MF728CDW scanner stops working again, for 10th time.. please people, this takes me a lot of energy and time, can You fix it?.....
  3. new update and CANON again stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new update and CANON again stops working: Hi to everybody who takes care ! After the last Windows update 09.2023 my CANON MF728CDW scanner stops working again, for 10th time.. please people, this takes me a lot of energy and time, can You fix it?.....
  4. Hello sir, iam facing problem of blue screen errors again again whenever I connect the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello sir, iam facing problem of blue screen errors again again whenever I connect the...: Hello sir, iam facing problem of blue screen errors again again whenever I connect the charger within 5 minutes it shows blue screen with"DRIVER'S POWER STAE FAILURE" error. I tried everything update all drivers at device manager too and re install windows but problem is...
  5. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  6. Printer connection issues again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer connection issues again and again: I have connection issuesto my printers in 2 different offices . Both are wifi. I have to call someone to fix it time and again. They keep saying the IP address is the issue....

new router and canon wireless printer is offline: new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce...
  8. printer not working again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working again: after updates installed overnight my printer will not print again. Tried to uninstall the update KB4557957 but it won't let me. I had previously turned off windows update as it kept installing KB4560960 which also stopped my printer working how can windows turn on update...
  9. Canon 5600 Series printer and Acer Laptop lost wireless facility (again)!

Canon 5600 Series printer and Acer Laptop lost wireless facility (again)!: Wireless Printing between Canon 5650 Series printer and Acer Laptop. Had problems from outset on this. Canon checked all out and was not from their equipment. Went to Microsoft help who had to take over control of my laptop including the mouse in attempt to rectify. Many...
  10. Canon MG3500 printer offline

Canon MG3500 printer offline: Can't get printer to connect to PC wireless. Was OK 2 week ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mg3500-printer-offline/0ab26c6d-26e4-44ca-84c6-9e14cdba83ae