Windows 10: Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU

Discus and support Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I've Dell Precision M6600 i7 2720QM with a genuine Windows 10 installed. I'm forced to use it on Integrated graphics. Whenever I try to use Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HasnainShafeeq7, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU

Hi,I've Dell Precision M6600 i7 2720QM with a genuine Windows 10 installed. I'm forced to use it on Integrated graphics. Whenever I try to use Nvidia Graphic Card, I'm getting a blue screen with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"...My windows version is 20H2.I recently installed graphics driver because of the error I've disabled that Nvidia from device manager.Thanks a lot.

:)

HasnainShafeeq7, Sep 6, 2021
  2. 汪韬 Win User

Scan for hardware changes causes blue screen error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Original title: scan for hardware changes causes crash

When I go to My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager -> Anyone.Scan for hardware changes, it would go to the blue screen with a sad face saying "your computer encounters some problem, needs restarting".

The error code is VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR.

汪韬, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Facing Blue Screen Error

I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before update I uninstalled the previous drivers), but it doesn't work. I am still facing such error frequently.
    Please tell me how to fix it exactly.

ItsSonicMario, Sep 6, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU

1. Facing Death Of Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU - Similar Threads - Facing Death Screen

2. I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...: Acer Aspire 7 A715-76GProcessor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12450H 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor GPU NVIDIA RTX 3050...
  3. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  4. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  5. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Facing Blue Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen With Error Code: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error When using Dedicated GPU: Hi,I've Dell Precision M6600 i7 2720QM with a genuine Windows 10 installed. I'm forced to use it on Integrated graphics. Whenever I try to use Nvidia Graphic Card, I'm getting a blue screen with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"...My windows version is 20H2.I...
  7. Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?: Hello, so my friend's Dell G3 3779 is not using the Nvidia GPU for gaming and using the integrated one, this is on a freshly installed win10 with latest BIOS, and the latest drivers make it run minecraft at 12 FPS We tried installing older nvidia drivers and the performance...
  8. Blue Screen of Death - video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error - What is going on?

Blue Screen of Death - video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error - What is going on?: Hi, I recently built a new computer with Windows 10 Home, Ryzen 3600, and a Radeon 5700XT. The computer has been operating smoothly for the past month and a half but very recently I've been experiencing some BSOD with the error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000010,...
  9. Asus UX461UN Blue Screen of Death: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Asus UX461UN Blue Screen of Death: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hi Everyone, Firstly, I appreciate any support or feedback as I have been struggling with this issue for months now. Background: I have a 2018 Asus Zenbook, it is approximately a year old and no longer under warranty. Before the warranty expired I decided to take...
  10. Cant use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use dedicated gpu: Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this [ATTACH] I had no clue what to do so I tied...