Windows 10: Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account

Discus and support Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have recently installed Windows 10 Education on my PC. I have too Microsoft account, one is personal and the other is from my university. The... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AreefAhmad1, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account

I have recently installed Windows 10 Education on my PC. I have too Microsoft account, one is personal and the other is from my university.

The problem is whenever, I try to connect my account on settings, it shows "Something went wrong". I am even unable to connect edge to my personal account as it gives an 0X80072F17. And if I connect to my Microsoft Office with my University account it shows an error as 0xCAA80000. I am unable to login in any of accounts now. They were working previously.

:)

AreefAhmad1, Mar 25, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Unable to update Microsoft account personal info. Can't use the Store with error: "Your account is missing some key info"

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with editing Microsoft account and accessing Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in Live.com/ Outlook.com from the Microsoft account you are facing issue with.

Try to edit your personal information from the browser and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to log-in to your user account from different browser on different browser, try to edit your personal information and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Link: Microsoft
    Account troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:
    • Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
    • Can’t connect to the sync service
    • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
    • Microsoft Account required
    • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
    • Problem with system registration
    • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
    • You are not connected to the Internet
    • Proxy Settings
    • You have reached your daily sync quote
    • Sync your settings is turned off
    • Check system not activated.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Teokute Win User

Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account

1. Facing errors while connecting to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Facing errors while

2. no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...: please help me!!I have lessons and I need to be able to install it, I would be very grateful if you can get rid of this error and help quickly...
  3. no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...: please help me!!I have lessons and I need to be able to install it, I would be very grateful if you can get rid of this error and help quickly...
  4. no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...: please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mapping-between-account-names-and-security-ids/6a2c32a6-6a0d-4b80-8160-32b1966f5985
  5. no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...

no mapping between account names and security ids, Im facing this error in windows 10 while...: I found one folder named Pach in hindi letters inside my users accounts, and I need help to install postgre database to my laptop but facing error of no mapping....
  6. while connecting charger error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    while connecting charger error: Windows Script Host error popping up, "C:/Users/Public/Libraries/Checks.vbs". [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-connecting-charger-error/ba39194e-7416-4dbd-81b6-c1b8659e323b
  7. Facing Microsoft account issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Facing Microsoft account issue: Few months back I had purchased some games on Account and I need to acess them now on the new system but I am not able to axcess the Microsoft account itself....
  8. Facing issues with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Facing issues with Microsoft account: Few months back I had purchased some games on Account and I need to acess them now on the new system but I am not able to axcess the Microsoft account itself....
  9. Problem while connecting to exchange account

Problem while connecting to exchange account: I have (kind of) the same problem while connecting to any Microsoft exchange, either the one from my university or my personnal Microsoft account that I use for Windows Store. In either case, when I enter all the informations needed, it takes a little time and then say that...
  10. Connecting to Microsoft account while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting to Microsoft account while installing: Usually, when installing windows, I'd be prompted to enter a microsoft account during the installation. Now I did it twice today (trying to reinstall on my laptop) and I didn't get prompted to do so. Why ? I know I can connect to microsoft account afterwards, but I'd...