Windows 10: Facing issue to push headphone in my pc

Discus and support Facing issue to push headphone in my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptopSF314-52 with operating system window 10.my speakers are working fine but when i plug headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sachinpareek1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Facing issue to push headphone in my pc

Hi guys,

I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptopSF314-52 with operating system window 10.my speakers are working fine but when i plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out from the speakers.

I have tried almost everything :

1. tried right clicking the sound icon,the only available playback device is the speakers,and the option to show disabled device is on.

2. tried installing the latest audio driver from acer.comaudio_realtek

3.tried to updated all drivers

4. i have tried 3 to 4 different sets of headphones.

but unable to solve it, i request window 10 community to solve my problem

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated-Thank you

:)

sachinpareek1, Jun 17, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Headphones, microphone issue.

Hi Alise,

This issue may be due to driver compatibility. We'd like to ask additional information to better assist you. Please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this?
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set the headphone as the default device on your computer. Here's how:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound.
    • Choose Headphones and click Set default button at the bottom.
    • In some cases, there is no headphone option alone, but Speakers/Headphone. If that’s the case, select that and click
      Set default button at the bottom.
    • Press OK.

If the issue persists, then you can update your driver by following the steps
    here

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Joan Pin, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Facing issue to push headphone in my pc

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Facing issue to push headphone in my pc

1. Facing issue to push headphone in my pc - Similar Threads - Facing issue push

2. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  3. Start push issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start push issue: Start push issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-push-issue/cdeab479-42b4-400f-ad13-8766489f15a9
  4. Start push issue

Start push issue: Start push issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-push-issue/cdeab479-42b4-400f-ad13-8766489f15a9
  5. Start push issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Just updated my pc to windows 11 and facing issues

Just updated my pc to windows 11 and facing issues: On my pc now the windows start button and the search option is not working, even after changing the color management to srgb in photoshop the windows shows yellow color instead of white. please help me how to sort out these issues....
  7. Just updated my pc to windows 11 and facing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just updated my pc to windows 11 and facing issues: On my pc now the windows start button and the search option is not working, even after changing the color management to srgb in photoshop the windows shows yellow color instead of white. please help me how to sort out these issues....
  8. Facing issues with BSOD on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing issues with BSOD on PC: Hi, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when surfing the internet and watching youtube,downloading files. For really unknown reason, computer goes into BSOD with tcpip.sys error. Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18363.720) here's the V2 report thank you :)...
  9. Facing issues with BSOD on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing issues with BSOD on PC: Hi, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when surfing the internet and watching youtube,downloading files. For really unknown reason, computer goes into BSOD with tcpip.sys error. DMP file:-https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agir3EkIvvjwh31N8qx8ev03LtQw?e=lRYP8N thank you :...
  10. Facing BSOD issues on PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing BSOD issues on PC: This is the second time my system created this file on my desktop after a blue screen error. It did not write the debugging file I was waiting for. The advanced system properties- startup and recovery- settings are set to complete memory dump. I also allocated extra space...