Windows 10: facing issue with appliction error popups

Discus and support facing issue with appliction error popups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "WerFault.exe - Application error the exception illegal instruction, an attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction (0x000001d) occurred in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamarthaH N, Sep 9, 2018.

1. facing issue with appliction error popups

"WerFault.exe - Application error the exception illegal instruction, an attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction (0x000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x00007ffc47c4b7 "

Im getting this error message please help me out with this.

:)

SamarthaH N, Sep 9, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

facing issue with appliction error popups

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

facing issue with appliction error popups

1. facing issue with appliction error popups - Similar Threads - facing issue appliction

2. Issue with Activation popup

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue with Activation popup: How to fix the activation pop up[Original Title: activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-activation-popup/5764b69e-324c-48df-bedb-14e3a9f261ec
  3. Issue with Activation popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Activation popup: How to fix the activation pop up[Original Title: activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-activation-popup/5764b69e-324c-48df-bedb-14e3a9f261ec
  4. Issue with Activation popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  6. Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...

Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...: We are facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup which is causing halt in mail merge process on Windows 2019 OS virtual machine with word 2019. The word 2019 template references excel sheet as OLE link and, when .net program try to open the...
  7. Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef: Hi, I wondered if anyone would be able to analyse this dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w2SEOPFcekqZ0KF0agtSftysZPj5t_rL It crashed with an event 1001 error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffbb8f0fac1400,...
  8. appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    appliction error - (0xc0150002) how to fix it ?: I am having error -(0xc0150002) how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appliction-error/e86a0b9e-7065-41fd-9878-f5c6d147237d
  9. error popups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error popups: so i went into my aleinware command center and it needed updating and to update it you have to uninstall it so i did all that and when i reinstalled it i was getting these messages non stop saying that the file doesnt exist or something and i should check the spelling and try...
  10. VirtualBoxVM.exe -Appliction Error

VirtualBoxVM.exe -Appliction Error: I was running ubuntu 18.04 on VirtualBox, and this error appeared, when I click ok, it shut down ubuntu! What should I do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualboxvmexe-appliction-error/0633d7aa-fcdb-41b7-a7bd-43e3942ffad2