Windows 10: facing issue with the bluetooth

Discus and support facing issue with the bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shreyakumar1, Oct 14, 2020.

1. facing issue with the bluetooth

Hi,

after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001 requires further installation."

:)

shreyakumar1, Oct 14, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Oct 14, 2020
  4. facing issue with the bluetooth

Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

facing issue with the bluetooth

1. facing issue with the bluetooth - Similar Threads - facing issue bluetooth

2. why im facing bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why im facing bluetooth problems: often i have bluetooth connection problems with my headphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-facing-bluetooth-problems/fcbaec84-a0fe-460a-8cd4-b29218fe3b3d
  3. why im facing bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why im facing bluetooth problems: often i have bluetooth connection problems with my headphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-facing-bluetooth-problems/fcbaec84-a0fe-460a-8cd4-b29218fe3b3d
  4. why im facing bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo C740 Windows 11 facing issue with wifi and Bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo C740 Windows 11 facing issue with wifi and Bluetooth settings.: Since morning I'm unable to see the Bluetooth and wifi icons. The options to turn on wifi and bluetooth are no longer available in settings. I've looked in device manager and my IntelR Wireless-AC 8560 160MHz network adapter has an error code 10 saying the device cannot...
  6. Lenovo C740 Windows 11 facing issue with wifi and Bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo C740 Windows 11 facing issue with wifi and Bluetooth settings.: Since morning I'm unable to see the Bluetooth and wifi icons. The options to turn on wifi and bluetooth are no longer available in settings. I've looked in device manager and my IntelR Wireless-AC 8560 160MHz network adapter has an error code 10 saying the device cannot...
  7. Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.: Hello I am on Windows 10:- And I am using a tp-link UB4A bluetooth usb adapter to connect it with my bluetooth neckband. As you all know that when a bluetooth sound device is connected Windows connects it and uses it for both music and sound.So to explain my problem I have to...
  8. Facing constant BSOD issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing constant BSOD issue: Hello,My computer has been facing a BSOD issue. I've noticed that it mainly happens when I'm gaming but I'm not sure if it's related to that or not. Whenever I'm playing games it will be running smoothly and will have no issues or graphic discrepancies but then my screen will...
  9. Downloaded games are facing issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloaded games are facing issues.: I don't know if this issue is due to the game itself or not. I have not seen this issue on any other computers when I played these game. So to explain the issue: Whenever I open apps, such as Wizard101 or League Of Legends, there are issues separate from one another. First I...
  10. Facing issues with Internet....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues with Internet....: Hi! I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to internet after 2-4 minutes and i need to disconnect it from tray icon and then reconnect it, after doing this it starts browsing...