Windows 10: Facing issues with Internet....

Discus and support Facing issues with Internet.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hamza, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Hamza Win User

Facing issues with Internet....

Hi!

I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to internet after 2-4 minutes and i need to disconnect it from tray icon and then reconnect it, after doing this it starts browsing again. I am facing this issue since last three days. My drivers are up to date.
    Any Solution of this?

Thanks

:)

Hamza, Sep 4, 2015

2. pc wont connect to wifi

ive had my pc for almost a year and currently it wont connect to my wifi.

sometimes it connects for roughly 20 seconds but then it disconnects itself.

ive spent countless hours searching the internet on how to fix my problem but nothng.

tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and so on.

internet issues, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Facing issues with Lumia 610..pls solve..

Hi paulheu

It is not the question of first time posted or second time posted. Whther the issues are genuine or not?

I have checked with othe Lumia 800 also observed same issues.

Do you think that this is the low end phone?

Whatever the issues i have raised all those are very basic requirements. And for your information those are available in normal ordinary phones (symbian os phones).

This is the smartphone having Rs.13000 cost. and i give extra care & respect to my phone.

How can you say that without any homework did i raised the question?

Whatever i mentioned the issues those are only i faced. I think lot more which i have not used/ observed.

And finally could you pls tell me what are the issues are not generally true?

gaddam---01, Sep 4, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Try different drivers.

bro67, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Facing issues with Internet.... - Similar Threads - Facing issues Internet

2. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  3. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin: Hi All,I cannot set up my 4-digit log in pin once I accidentally removed it. The popup says:Apparently, I have internet connection! I confused with this problem.Please help me with that~Kind regards,Lulu...
  4. Internet Connection with Hello Face Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am facing an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing an issue: Whenever i start my laptop after signing into it some random spam site always opens automatically in any browser set as the default browser. I have been trying to resolve this issue but every attempt of mine was unsuccesfull. HELP!!!!...
  6. Facing constant BSOD issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing constant BSOD issue: Hello,My computer has been facing a BSOD issue. I've noticed that it mainly happens when I'm gaming but I'm not sure if it's related to that or not. Whenever I'm playing games it will be running smoothly and will have no issues or graphic discrepancies but then my screen will...
  7. Facing problem related to network and internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing problem related to network and internet: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The network option is greyed out and I am not even able to open the network and internet tab under settings. I have tried almost all the solutions that are written over here but nothing worked for me. Need urgent help :...
  8. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  9. Downloaded games are facing issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloaded games are facing issues.: I don't know if this issue is due to the game itself or not. I have not seen this issue on any other computers when I played these game. So to explain the issue: Whenever I open apps, such as Wizard101 or League Of Legends, there are issues separate from one another. First I...
  10. Facing BSOD issues on PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing BSOD issues on PC: This is the second time my system created this file on my desktop after a blue screen error. It did not write the debugging file I was waiting for. The advanced system properties- startup and recovery- settings are set to complete memory dump. I also allocated extra space...