Windows 10: Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11

Discus and support Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently installed Win 11 facing lags on File Explorer. Facing it while selecting files using dragging the mouse. Here's the unlisted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BINOYGHOSH, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11

Hello everyone, I recently installed Win 11 facing lags on File Explorer. Facing it while selecting files using dragging the mouse. Here's the unlisted video link YouTube of my issue: https://youtu.be/sBjtxf-5m_gPlease spend a moment to take a look at the video and help. Thank you

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Oct 14, 2021

2. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

Hi,

For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if that might help solve my issue.

Thanks for all help
    Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11 [​IMG]

windowsten, Oct 14, 2021
  3. File Explorer Scroll Lag

Hello, I just did this and still the lagging continues. I want to point out that the lag occurs only when I scroll with the mouse, when I click and scroll the lag does not occur.

Gerardo Baron, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11

1. Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Facing Lag File

2. Windows 11 file explorer lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer lag: Hi allHas anyone noticed if Microsoft has sorted out the lag when navigating file explorer in Windows 11? I'm currently using an HP Probook 450 G8 i3 11th gen with SSD, and when I upraded the laptop to Windows 11, I noticed an incredible amount of lag when navigating through...
  3. Windows 11 file explorer lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer lag: Hi allHas anyone noticed if Microsoft has sorted out the lag when navigating file explorer in Windows 11? I'm currently using an HP Probook 450 G8 i3 11th gen with SSD, and when I upraded the laptop to Windows 11, I noticed an incredible amount of lag when navigating through...
  4. Mouse pointer lag not smooth on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer lag not smooth on windows 11: So i am playing a game on my laptop and i dont know why my mouse suddenly laggy and it really affect performance in game. can someone help on how to solve this issue. it would be really helpfull....
  5. Mouse pointer lag not smooth on windows 11

Mouse pointer lag not smooth on windows 11: So i am playing a game on my laptop and i dont know why my mouse suddenly laggy and it really affect performance in game. can someone help on how to solve this issue. it would be really helpfull....
  6. Microsoft Windows 11 Explorer File Selection/Lag Issues Please Help :>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 Explorer File Selection/Lag Issues Please Help :>: EditionWindows 11 ProVersion21H2OS Build22000.376Updates Done on the System--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MY ISSUEI recently installed windows 11 pro on my pc and updated...
  7. Microsoft Windows 11 Explorer File Selection/Lag Issues Please Help :>

Microsoft Windows 11 Explorer File Selection/Lag Issues Please Help :>: EditionWindows 11 ProVersion21H2OS Build22000.376Updates Done on the System--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MY ISSUEI recently installed windows 11 pro on my pc and updated...
  8. Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Lag In File Explorer While Selecting Files Using Mouse Pointer Windows 11: Hello everyone, I recently installed Win 11 facing lags on File Explorer. Facing it while selecting files using dragging the mouse. Here's the unlisted video link YouTube of my issue: https://youtu.be/sBjtxf-5m_gPlease spend a moment to take a look at the video and help....
  9. Windows 11 - File explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File explorer lags: This has been happening since I installed the beta. Submitted feedback as well. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting for a lagging file explorer. Quick access is disabled and SFC reports no issues.When navigating folders file explorer with lag and there is a brief hang...
  10. Windows 11 - File explorer lags

Windows 11 - File explorer lags: This has been happening since I installed the beta. Submitted feedback as well. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting for a lagging file explorer. Quick access is disabled and SFC reports no issues.When navigating folders file explorer with lag and there is a brief hang...