Windows 10: Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1

Discus and support Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My Question : i have DHCP server with scope 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.12.254 with Subnet 255.255.254.0, now the issue is that dhcp server made it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RafaelSolano1, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1

Hi,

My Question : i have DHCP server with scope 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.12.254 with Subnet 255.255.254.0, now the issue is that dhcp server made it superscope One : 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.11.254 and Second 192.168.12.1-254 but DHCP assigning the lease addresses with Scope One and with Second its not leasing.

our IP addresses are saturated i need more than 512 IP's, i dont have any firewall but Cisco router which is default gateway to connect other branches (other branches has their own DHCP servers)

is there anything iam missing or going in wrong way, kindly help me in this regards.

thanks for your precious time and efforts for my query.

:)

RafaelSolano1, Dec 24, 2018
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1

How do I remove or disable 'face login' (where you sign in by putting your face in the rectangle) on Windows 10?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the face login. I will certainly help you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error while removing the face account?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Choose Sign-in options and click the Remove button under
      Face section.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the face login issue of Windows 10. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1

1. Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1 - Similar Threads - Facing Login Error

2. in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in the winbioplugins there is no face login driver: so i deleted face login driver in a accident i need a link to install the file without restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-winbioplugins-there-is-no-face-login-driver/219d1eac-c5d5-4060-8797-d4a488d23195
  3. Hello Face not working at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face not working at login: New Surface Go, fully updated windows 10. Hello Face camera not working at login. Camera works for taking pictures it did my profile pic once logged in but Happy Face isn't available, only fingerprint and pin. Have uninstalled camera, driver is current, rebooted. I have two...
  4. Hello face login

Hello face login: Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer? Please for precise answer about this issue. Best...
  5. Add 2nd "face" for login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add 2nd "face" for login: Hello, I just got a Surface Pro 7 and have set up face recognition. It works well, except that it doesn't recognize me when I have my reading glasses on yep, I'm old. Is there a way to set up myself as a "2nd face" with my glasses on?...
  6. Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

Hi facing problem with windows 10 login: [ATTACH]Hi facing problem with windows 10. After entering log in password it is giving error as mentioned blow and again bring to login page "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later of contact your...
  7. Windows 10 face login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 face login: Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening? submitted by /u/OrigReckit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gacex8/windows_10_face_login/
  8. face id login is not working

face id login is not working: hello , my face id login was working but now will not allow me to login . the computer says it cant find the camera compatible and cant open the camera . annoying as it's a good way to login how do i fix this please?...
  9. Unable to face login in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to face login in windows 10 home: I have dell insipiron 5378 7th gen laptop with windows 10 home os , but i can't face login there is no option for scanning face rather there is written information that your device dont have facelogin plz help me...
  10. Camera face login

Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....