Windows 10: Facing lots of problems at one time.

Discus and support Facing lots of problems at one time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From the last three days, I'm facing many problems in my computer suddenly. My start menu is showing that Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TahsinTalha, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Facing lots of problems at one time.

From the last three days, I'm facing many problems in my computer suddenly. My start menu is showing that Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Then when I right click in any of the pinned taskbar icons, i found no result of it. At the same time, I can not even open windows defender. I am very much tensed about it. I have tried all the possible techniques from YouTube and Microsoft. But I was unable to find out anything of my problem. So I am asking you about it. O yea, one more thing. I also tried to reset my windows. but it was failed and showed someth

:)

TahsinTalha, Jun 19, 2021
  2. aris003 Win User

i am facing a lot of problems Facing lots of problems at one time. ;)

Facing lots of problems at one time. [​IMG]

aris003, Jun 19, 2021
  3. aris003 Win User

why are there 2 drivers?????

aris003, Jun 19, 2021
  4. aris003 Win User

Facing lots of problems at one time.

seems like the second driver from the first pic is actually taking the others one place i think.. should i uninstalll the second one. on the first pic there isnt the code of my product and actually others lower priced.

aris003, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Facing lots of problems at one time.

1. Facing lots of problems at one time. - Similar Threads - Facing lots problems

2. A lot of problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of problems: For a few days when I open the volume mixer and I want to change the volume, it tells me that the program does not respond when I open Google chrome and Mozilla and I try to play a video on youtube it tells me that the program does not respond every time I enter Google meet...
  3. Typed One Thing, Lots Of Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Typed One Thing, Lots Of Problems: I was playing a game, and went to turn on my overlay by typing “ctrl alt I”. I’ve done it countless number of times, but this time, my game instantly closed, and things got weird. Rain meter closed, and when I go to re-open it, it closes almost immediately. The same with the...
  4. A lot of problems with windows!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of problems with windows!!: The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the power button. Today i was tired of this problem so i decided to wait to the pc to fix itself, and i concluded that the problem is...
  5. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am facing a lot of problems ;): so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which...
  6. Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.: So the problem i think has started after the damn windows update around 19th January 2019 although im not sure about it. The problems im facing are:- 1) When i start my laptop , after entering my password , my whole screen goes BLANK (or BLACK). Then after a while like...
  7. refresh takes a lot of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......
  8. Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem: After facing BSoD problem i try to reinstall windows 10 & after formating C: and Beginning windows installation of 2-5% BSod problem showing up....now what can i do. My laptop doesn't have windows because it was formated. I also deleted C: 2time after faceing this...
  9. Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth crashes a lot of times: Hi all, I am getting Bluetooth crashes in Windows 10 Pro 64, even without using it! [img] Can anyone help me to sort this out, please. Thanks 26936
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...