Windows 10: Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...

Discus and support Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We are facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup which is causing halt in mail merge process on Windows 2019 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajeev.Kumar3, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...

We are facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup which is causing halt in mail merge process on Windows 2019 OS virtual machine with word 2019. The word 2019 template references excel sheet as OLE link and, when .net program try to open the word document referencing excel as OLE link, the popup appears which is not allowing the program to complete process without closing this popup manually.

We need urgent help to suppress this security alert popup.

:)

Rajeev.Kumar3, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Bree Win User
    Bree, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Pesky dialog box "microsoft has identified a potential security"

It worked!,

Interesting that when I downgraded it this way and changed a document in my Windows PC, it transferred through Dropbox and the issue was also fixed in my Mac.
    Super thanks.

antonio3535, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...

Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concerns

You are putting this picture in Outlook or Mail app? Let me know your Office version also. Is it Office 2016 / 365?

E for Excel, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while...

1. Facing "Microsoft office has identified a potential security concern" popup issue while... - Similar Threads - Facing Microsoft office

2. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  3. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  4. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues: While performing tasks on my laptop, I encountered a BSoD, but I wasn't able to see the error on-screen since I have auto-restart turned on. I didn't check the dump file immediately since I did not know of this yet, so when my laptop restarted I did a system diagnostic check...
  6. Security Concerns

Security Concerns: A while ago when I uploaded a file to virustotal it was clean but when I uploaded the same file a month later it says 1 antivirus says its malicious Does that make it safe then?...
  7. Need help with issue concerning windows audio and Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with issue concerning windows audio and Microsoft office: A while back my audio stopped working on my computer. There was no error code and windows couldn't find a problem, but no sound would come from the computer. I checked my hardware and noticed, that the problem must be in the software. However, after multiple attempts to fix...
  8. Pesky dialog box "microsoft has identified a potential security"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Pesky dialog box "microsoft has identified a potential security": Hi, I'm getting this pesky dialog box when I open certain documents in Word 2016. I've tried Adding a trusted location in Trust Center, didn't work. I also tried the options under Macro Settings, didn't work. Any way to get rid of this? Any help much appreciated. 118340
  9. Pesky dialog box "microsoft has identified a potential security"

Pesky dialog box "microsoft has identified a potential security": Hi, I'm getting this pesky dialog box when I open certain documents in Word 2016. I've tried Adding a trusted location in Trust Center, didn't work. I also tried the options under Macro Settings, didn't work. Any way to get rid of this? Any help much appreciated. 118337
  10. facing issue with appliction error popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    facing issue with appliction error popups: "WerFault.exe - Application error the exception illegal instruction, an attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction (0x000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x00007ffc47c4b7 " Im getting this error message please help me out with this....