Windows 10: Facing Proble in Windows Store

Discus and support Facing Proble in Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have install Windows Pro Version on my Dell Core i7-7th Gen Laptop. Its registered version. I'm facing an issue in Store. When I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Usama Ajmal Khan, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Facing Proble in Windows Store

Hello,
    I have install Windows Pro Version on my Dell Core i7-7th Gen Laptop. Its registered version. I'm facing an issue in Store. When I open Store and search for an application, even if free or paid I can't install any application my store. Its shows that"This application is not compatible with this device". I have search a lot but can't get a the right answer.

Here is the 3 pictures where you can see my issue. Can any application is not compaitable form my device as I can't you 90s model laptop. So please help me out the best solution answer for my proble.
    Thanks.

Facing Proble in Windows Store 1b0db978-9e97-4490-b90f-6d1255fec221?upload=true.jpg Facing Proble in Windows Store 4e3b511a-194e-456a-8103-b010df579851?upload=true.jpg Facing Proble in Windows Store 1b91173c-6bb1-4a2d-a68a-a476d221484d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Usama Ajmal Khan, Mar 8, 2020

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Facing Proble in Windows Store

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Facing Proble in Windows Store

1. Facing Proble in Windows Store - Similar Threads - Facing Proble Store

2. BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep: Hello,I have been having problems with Win 11 Pro not going into Sleep for the last 6 months.After many, many Sfc, Dism, clean boots and reinstallations nothing changed.The only thing I noticed is the BITS problem I have seen in many posts.All the solutions I was able to...
  3. BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITS problem and possibly proble with Sleep: Hello,I have been having problems with Win 11 Pro not going into Sleep for the last 6 months.After many, many Sfc, Dism, clean boots and reinstallations nothing changed.The only thing I noticed is the BITS problem I have seen in many posts.All the solutions I was able to...
  4. Facing problems with my windows store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problems with my windows store.: Subject:- facing problems with my windows store. I am unable to install any app from microsoft store. I have tried every possible way that i have googled. Please help me with this issue or else is there any one who is facing with this issue?...
  5. Facing problems with my windows store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problems with my windows store.: Subject:- facing problems with my windows store. I am unable to install any app from microsoft store. I have tried every possible way that i have googled. Please help me with this issue or else is there any one who is facing with this issue?...
  6. Internet Probles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Probles: So my internet is not the best, but still. I should be able to watch 5 minutes of something online without it buffering and having me do something for 15 just to watch another 5 minutes. The internet on my computer just dies out after a while. Having me disconnect and...
  7. Facing 0x80D02002 in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facing 0x80D02002 in Microsoft Store: While Installing new apps/ trying to update apps, it seems stuck. Tried windows update troubleshooter but the problem persists. Please help! OS Build: 18362.356 [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. ke board proble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ke board proble: I have a problem wih he kebord, some kes are no working such as he shef and delee kes- how o fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ke-board-proble/04b4086d-5774-4fd5-9104-ae2c6e0646bb
  9. not responding proble in pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not responding proble in pc: When i open some applications it always shows not responding and after this application closed. Example Task Manager This PC some kind of emulators microsoft store apps please help me.. this make me depresent...
  10. Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID

in Windows 10 Support
    Proble to sign in with Microsoft ID: Hello folks, has anybody experienced problems to login with microsoft id? It sent an approval request to microsoft account app, I approved it, but the system never detected the approval. I just couldn't log in. It was displaying the screen to enter email/pword 2 or 3...