Windows 10: Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

Discus and support Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed docker app for window recently and right after installing that app my laptop started lagging very much. So I uninstalled docker after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnimeshSingh6, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

I installed docker app for window recently and right after installing that app my laptop started lagging very much. So I uninstalled docker after removing it my laptop is not waking up from sleep by keyboard press or mouse click or by any other way. I always have to force turn off my laptop and turn it on again to use it.

:)

AnimeshSingh6, Oct 22, 2021

2. docker

how to remove docker from windows 10 completely

I cannot able to start virtual box and I didn't seen the warning of docker that disable virtual box and I installed docker so how to remove docker completely and remove dependencies and restore default settings

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Oct 22, 2021
  3. it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update.
    As usual it didn't ask, whether to proceed with the update or not. After the update was installed, docker stopped working.
    It says "Looks like something went wrong in step 'Checking status on default' ....Press any key to continue". And when I press enter, docker terminal closes.

Initially, I thought something is wrong with the application itself. So, I tried to re-install it. But it shows the same message again. I tried to download the docker toolbox installation file from docker site itself. But for some reasons, it doesn't even downloads.

Aamir khan, Oct 22, 2021
  4. paohasu Win User

Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop

Hello, I attempted to install docker for windows 10 pro 64 bit on my new hp laptop.

However, two things happened.

1. When I enabled virtualization in the bios, I started getting "your system settings have changed please reboot for the changes to go into effect". Well I did reboot several times but kept getting this error message each time I restarted my machine. None
    of the suggestions on the forums helped. Yes, I installed updated graphic cards from amd but that did not work.

2. Docker pop ups continued to harass me asking if I wanted to start Docker, or quit.

Sheesh. So I uninstalled Docker, and disabled virtualization, and now no Docker, no virtualization, no problem.

I was looking forward to using Docker, but I guess I have to go the VM route.

paohasu, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

1. Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app - Similar Threads - Facing problem waking

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after installing docker desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after installing docker desktop: After installing Docker Desktop the following error appeared. I have deleted this application. Now, some time after the system starts, I get a blue screen CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Dumps are not created because the blue screen freezes completely. help me please....
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after installing docker desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after installing docker desktop: After installing Docker Desktop the following error appeared. I have deleted this application. Now, some time after the system starts, I get a blue screen CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Dumps are not created because the blue screen freezes completely. help me please....
  4. PC BSOD's after Waking PC Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD's after Waking PC Up.: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.The computer I'm using BSOD'd after I put it to sleep mode. After checking the BSOD logs the thing that faulted is ntoskernel.exe.I'm wondering if something is wrong or if something happened.After I wake my PC up it also shows an error...
  5. PC BSOD's after Waking PC Up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSOD's after Waking PC Up.: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.The computer I'm using BSOD'd after I put it to sleep mode. After checking the BSOD logs the thing that faulted is ntoskernel.exe.I'm wondering if something is wrong or if something happened.After I wake my PC up it also shows an error...
  6. Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app: I installed docker app for window recently and right after installing that app my laptop started lagging very much. So I uninstalled docker after removing it my laptop is not waking up from sleep by keyboard press or mouse click or by any other way. I always have to force...
  7. Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing problem in waking up the pc after installing docker app: I installed docker app for window recently and right after installing that app my laptop started lagging very much. So I uninstalled docker after removing it my laptop is not waking up from sleep by keyboard press or mouse click or by any other way. I always have to force...
  8. Password After PC Wakes UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password After PC Wakes UP: I have the latest versions of Windows 10 as of March 21, 2021. When my PC now wakes up it does not need a password to unlock it. How do I get that feature back? I had just followed some help on this page but it did not help as I could not find the areas mentioned to set...
  9. PC wakes up after hybernating, but not saving apps and work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wakes up after hybernating, but not saving apps and work: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro, up-to-date. PC shuts down after selecting Hybernate. However, after starting the PC, all my apps and work are lost. This was not the case a few days ago. I have deactivated and re-activated the hybernate function, restarted the PC, but nothing...
  10. Apps return to main monitor after waking up PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Apps return to main monitor after waking up PC: I recently purchased Samsung C32H711 (1440p) to go along with my LG 27EA31 (1080p) and Ive had this problem since. Whenever I wake my PC from stand by, or after the monitors go to sleep from inactivity (locking account or just not using it, going AFK); once the monitors...