Windows 10: Facing problem related to network and internet

Discus and support Facing problem related to network and internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The network option is greyed out and I am not even able to open the network and internet tab under settings. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PrachiShah1, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Facing problem related to network and internet

Facing problem related to network and internet 902d3e8c-fc1c-442c-9ff5-b352eaa4101d?upload=true.png

Facing problem related to network and internet 4fbf6596-d270-47d2-9858-c1eb18dface8?upload=true.jpg

The network option is greyed out and I am not even able to open the network and internet tab under settings. I have tried almost all the solutions that are written over here but nothing worked for me. Need urgent help :

:)

PrachiShah1, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 25, 2021
  3. No Internet access

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and try resolving the issue.

Step 1:Run inbuilt
    Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter
      and check if the issue resolves.
    If the issue doesn’t resolve check with next step.

Step 2: I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve Wired and wireless network problems.

Wired and wireless network problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Facing problem related to network and internet

Internet and Network problems

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

This issue may occur due to the outdated network adaptor driver. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
    • Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Network troubleshooter.
    • Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist try the below provided information.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to update network adaptor driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor device and click on
      update.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Facing problem related to network and internet

1. Facing problem related to network and internet - Similar Threads - Facing problem related

2. Problem facing related to network and sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem facing related to network and sharing: My laptops WIFI, Bluetooth and hotspots remains off continuously. How to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-facing-related-to-network-and-sharing/efd48dd4-916d-44fb-90de-06b6fad19485
  3. Problem facing related to network and sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem facing related to network and sharing: My laptops WIFI, Bluetooth and hotspots remains off continuously. How to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-facing-related-to-network-and-sharing/efd48dd4-916d-44fb-90de-06b6fad19485
  4. Problem facing related to network and sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network internet problem

Network internet problem: I was a windows 8.1user and it was a wonderful journey until i move on windows 10 i update my windows into windows 10 home. But after installation my wifi speed is getting slow so much.even youtube is buffering or playing videos Auto 360p I cannot enter my isp provider...
  6. Internet/network problem

Internet/network problem: Maybe this is a problem with my laptop, but idk. Anyway, I woke up from a nap and my laptop with Windows 10 was disconnected from the internet. "No biggie" I thought, and tried reconnecting it. That was hours ago and it still continues to alternate between "No Wi-Fi networks...
  7. network and internet problem

network and internet problem: my wifi stop working after sometime and shows can't connect to this network . I think my network driver is not working properly . I have to restart my laptop again and again because of this . Plz help me out...
  8. Mysterious Problem related to internet connection

Mysterious Problem related to internet connection: Dear Microsoft community, Please, it's important to read the message to the end. I'm facing a very weird problem with my computers. Sorry for the boring details that i will write but maybe it's better to help understand what's happening. So, at the beginning i connected to...
  9. Network and internet problem

Network and internet problem: Hello. I connect my windows 10 laptop to a network whether it be wifi or ethernet, I cant use the internet. In addition to that when I try to fix it using the methods I have seen so far on the internet they dont work. I have tried the following things: 1 I have used...
  10. Query related to Face Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Query related to Face Recognition: Can we set up on our computer more than one face recognition? ***Original title: hello feature using face recognition*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-related-to-face-recognition/8215552f-9e28-41e7-9fad-d00fbaf01384