Windows 10: Facing problem to hear sound

Discus and support Facing problem to hear sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MD Siddiqur RahmanSapan, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Facing problem to hear sound

my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound.

:)

MD Siddiqur RahmanSapan, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 2, 2019
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 2, 2019
  4. noom---01 Win User

Facing problem to hear sound

N80 sound hearing problem

My N80 just have a hearing problem. When I call someone or someone call me, I cannot hear the sound from the handset. But if I connect the bluetooth or use the loudspeaker, it's work.

Is this the problem with the handset speaker or any problem in N80 software? Had anyone ever get this problem?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Noom.

noom---01, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Facing problem to hear sound

1. Facing problem to hear sound - Similar Threads - Facing problem hear

2. cant hear sound on speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant hear sound on speakers: cant hear sound on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-sound-on-speakers/9cb68b1b-2ff8-40a5-9108-fb3a64ade80f
  3. Hearing a sound every 5minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hearing a sound every 5minutes: I hear a sound from google chrome every 5minutes, when i mute google chrome on the volume mixer i am not hearing the sound. It comes every 5minutes excactly. Do anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Unable to hear sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to hear sound: Hi! Earlier today I started having sound issues where I cannot hear any sound from any device be it wireless or not I tried basically everything I could think of (drivers, restarting computer, control panel, etc) What should I try now? I dont know if resetting my pc will...
  5. Can't test or hear sounds

Can't test or hear sounds: After a system restore I heard an annoying alert sound of some sort, so decided to change my sound settings. I changed my sounds to None, with designated exceptions. I chose the exceptions by clicking the particular alerts, for which I chose .wav sounds. But the Test buttons...
  6. Problem with Hearing Sound

Problem with Hearing Sound: My Windows 10 computer thinks that I have headphones plugged in, but I don't. I have tried plugging in my headphones, and unplugging, I turned down my volume, then turned it back up, and I have disable my headphones, and enables them but nothing has worked. Plus, my...
  7. Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds

Cannot hear the beginnings of sounds: I just switched to the Audio Technica ATH M50x wireless headphones, and whenever I click on a video on youtube, I cannot hear the beginning of the video. A small snippet of audio cuts out and then I am able to hear audio in the video. This also happens in discord sometimes...
  8. I can't hear sound.

I can't hear sound.: [ATTACH] For some reason out of nowhere my headset got muted and I don't have sound with my headset. I tried other headphones, but when I plug them in they are muted too. Please help....
  9. Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!

Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!: (SOLVED) Sometimes I cannot hear sounds from games, browsers (all of them) and programs. The funny thing is that I can hear system sounds e.g. when I change the sound level. Solution: My desktop PC has 4 users. To describe the solution, I must write the scenario...
  10. SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND

SEEING VIDEO AND HEARING SOUND: I suddenly can't see video on utube or hear sound on BBC iplayer or BBC Sounds. these worked fine before Xmas. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seeing-video-and-hearing-sound/8aa76b48-51c0-4a7f-a9a6-312f92c1a9e9