Windows 10: Facing problem to use Windows camera.

Discus and support Facing problem to use Windows camera. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [Mahadi], Jan 17, 2022.

1. [Mahadi] Win User

Facing problem to use Windows camera.

When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi]

:)

[Mahadi], Jan 17, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Facing problem to use Windows camera. [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    front-facing camera problems

Hi NicoleRobinson,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

The first thing you can try is resetting the camera. To do this go to Settings, swipe left to Applications, tap 'photos+camera', and then select 'reset camera'.

If that does not resolve make the front-facing camera option appear, then try soft resetting the phone by holding Volume Down + Power button for 10 seconds until the phone vibrates.

If the issues still persists, please try all the steps listed in this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Jan 17, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Front facing camera is completely gone

Hi Shawn,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

Follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Also open Device manager and click on View and select
    Show hidden devices and check if you are able to find front Camera;
    Hoover mouse point and click on Scan for hardware changes.

Do let us know if front facing camera starts working. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Facing problem to use Windows camera. - Similar Threads - Facing problem camera

2. Facing problem to use Windows camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problem to use Windows camera.: When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-use-windows-camera/170826a1-f9ae-4abf-8ba0-3caec774a71d
  3. Facing problem to use Windows camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing problem to use Windows camera.: When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-use-windows-camera/170826a1-f9ae-4abf-8ba0-3caec774a71d
  4. Facing problem using computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problem using computer...: When i try to change the sata cable between hard disk and dvd writer my pc is running in my mistake. Then everytime when i try to open my pc then uefi shell command is displayed. I can't cancel this programme. I try to set up windows but i can't find boot menu. Startup.nsh...
  5. Facing problem using computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing problem using computer...: When i try to change the sata cable between hard disk and dvd writer my pc is running in my mistake. Then everytime when i try to open my pc then uefi shell command is displayed. I can't cancel this programme. I try to set up windows but i can't find boot menu. Startup.nsh...
  6. facing problem in using tablet mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing problem in using tablet mode: it shows that your pc is projecting to another screen try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-in-using-tablet-mode/8ee14272-fcd9-4cea-9259-1cb98367209e
  7. Windows Hello Face Camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Camera: I just got a new MSI Prestige 14 that supports windows hello (fingerprint and IR Camera). I wasn't able to setup the camera but I could setup fingerprint. When I initially setup windows (initial bootup on a new device) the computer prompted me to setup camera (face). It...
  8. Facing problems in using 'Paints'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing problems in using 'Paints': I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problems-in-using-paints/c6cc652d-ce7d-41cc-a54c-e9e18abe885f
  9. Camera face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  10. Rear Camera Problem facing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear Camera Problem facing: My Micromax canvas laptab lt777 rear camera in not working whenever I try to use back camera it always says "Close other apps It looks as though another app is already using the camera. If you need it, here"s the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)" but there's no opened...