Windows 10: Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked

Discus and support Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; While i unlock my laptop it automatically locked after unlock so am not able to access my computer. I am not able to understand what problem is going... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KshetrabasiDas, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked

While i unlock my laptop it automatically locked after unlock so am not able to access my computer. I am not able to understand what problem is going on my window 10 pro.

:)

KshetrabasiDas, Dec 19, 2019
  2. kaschiro1 Win User

unlock hard drive

I just installed w10 and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dell laptop with a ssd and it works fine. the problem is my second harddrive which is connected a usb and it has all my data on it, except it is locked and cannot edit a file and save the file. We will call that #2, #1 works fine, I can edit and save, #2 I can view but no edit and save. I use photoshop and when I go to save it states that the file is locked. #2 is partitioned into 3 drives and all drives act the same. everything worked on win 7 in the same configuration.
    So with my whiz bang mentality I say the drive is locked. But I do not know how to unlock it !!! can anybody help me!!!
    I am a old senior teckky and things have to be laid out step by step. Is there a program I can download to unlock the HD,??? or do I have to do it the old fashion way, step by step

TIA
    Kas

kaschiro1, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 automatically locks the unlocked BitLocker encrypted USB drive

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it didn't fix my issue. First of all, there is no "turn off auto bit lock", but there is "turn off auto-unlock" or "turn on auto-unlock", and my settings show "auto-unlock" is turned off. Secondly, I don't want my
    USB drive to "auto-unlock", but I do want it to stay "unlocked" after I manually unlock it. However, the problem I am having now is that when I unlock the USB drive and open a file, then after being idle for a while, Windows will automatically lock the drive,
    so I cannot save the changes I have made to the file until I unlock the drive again.

Penguin360, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked

Unlock the windows PC using Dynamic lock.

Dynamic Lock automatically locks my PC when I step away from it. So I'd like it automatically unlock when I get back to it.

I find the Dynamic lock feature incomplete without it automatically unlocking the PC.

Anwesh Gangula, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked

1. Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked - Similar Threads - Facing problem while

2. How to unlock my laptop after locked it remotely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop after locked it remotely?: Microsoft devices locked my laptop. There is no unlock in the devices section while logged into account on phone. Please tell me how to unlock my laptop. I need access asap. Thanks...
  3. How to unlock my laptop after locked it remotely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my laptop after locked it remotely?: Microsoft devices locked my laptop. There is no unlock in the devices section while logged into account on phone. Please tell me how to unlock my laptop. I need access asap. Thanks...
  4. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, I Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account. Now I am unable to login when i click sign in it takes me to the same screenscreen where when we open pc after sleep . I don't wish to format the system.please help...
  5. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, I Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account. Now I am unable to login when i click sign in it takes me to the same screenscreen where when we open pc after sleep . I don't wish to format the system.please help...
  6. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Prevent face unlock immediately after locking the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent face unlock immediately after locking the laptop: I have windows hello face unlock enabled on my laptop. When I lock the laptop with Win+L the laptop comes to lockscreen and immediately unlocks because of face recognition. I want it to remain locked at least for a few seconds till I move away from the screen and only unlock...
  8. Prevent face unlock immediately after locking the laptop

Prevent face unlock immediately after locking the laptop: I have windows hello face unlock enabled on my laptop. When I lock the laptop with Win+L the laptop comes to lockscreen and immediately unlocks because of face recognition. I want it to remain locked at least for a few seconds till I move away from the screen and only unlock...
  9. Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it

Unable to unlock my Laptop after remotely locking it: HI, Need help in unlocking / signing in to my laptop. I had remotely locked it through my Microsoft account on another laptop. Now I am not able to login through my fingerprint or PIN. Its says administrator has to login first but there is only one account on the system, and...
  10. How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to unlock my laptop after locked remotely?: Hi,I’m using two laptop with Window 10. I used “Find my device” to lock a laptop remotely for testing the funtion only. Now I can not SIGN IN or UNLOCK the locked laptop. Please tell me how to unlock the laptop.Many thanks!...