Windows 10: Facing problems in using 'Paints'

Discus and support Facing problems in using 'Paints' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PandurangGhugale, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Facing problems in using 'Paints'

I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box.

:)

PandurangGhugale, Aug 18, 2019

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Facing problems in using 'Paints'

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Facing problems in using 'Paints'

1. Facing problems in using 'Paints' - Similar Threads - Facing problems using

2. Facing problem to hear sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing problem to hear sound: my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-hear-sound/a50c4648-3f88-46c6-a35e-4f9507e3e0ee
  3. Using Paint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using Paint: I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-paint/369c60d7-e6cb-455d-b111-14e2799e3d08
  4. Problem facing with Cortana and search

in Cortana
    Problem facing with Cortana and search: I am attaching 2 screenshots without writing a lot. Two irritating problems that I faced in this version 1809 are Cortana doesn't listen to me. just showing like the photo and after 1/2 second closed down. I have tested "listen to the device" that works fine when I search...
  5. windows hello face problem...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows hello face problem...: i have a webcam intergrated on my machine biometrics service running... windows hello face gives me this message: you do not have a camera on this device to use for windows hello face any ideas? 122189
  6. problem on Paint program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on Paint program: Has any body else got problems with Paint program. .from scanner or camera is greyed out so unable to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-paint-program/f41fb52c-a2ec-4237-8068-21a0cba06a97
  7. FACING PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FACING PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS UPDATE: PLEASE HELP TO UPDATE WINDOWS 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/facing-problem-with-windows-update/7d957b51-4d96-4abf-b625-5c6776437028
  8. Rear Camera Problem facing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear Camera Problem facing: My Micromax canvas laptab lt777 rear camera in not working whenever I try to use back camera it always says "Close other apps It looks as though another app is already using the camera. If you need it, here"s the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)" but there's no opened...
  9. Windows font face problem

Windows font face problem: Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin [img] [img] 10926
  10. Problem with Paint 3d

Problem with Paint 3d: Has any one used paint 3d yet? When I login to the 'Remix3d' site and open any of the creations and click on 'remix in paint 3d', Paint 3d opens and I get the message 'couldn't open this model. try again' I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still get the same...