Windows 10: Facing problems in using 'Paints'

Discus and support Facing problems in using 'Paints' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PandurangGhugale, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Facing problems in using 'Paints'

I am not able to use 'deselect' in 'Paint'. Also, I am not able to edit text box.

:)

PandurangGhugale, Aug 18, 2019

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Facing problems in using 'Paints'

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Facing problems in using 'Paints'

1. Facing problems in using 'Paints' - Similar Threads - Facing problems using

2. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  3. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  4. Facing problem to use Windows camera.

Facing problem to use Windows camera.: When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-use-windows-camera/170826a1-f9ae-4abf-8ba0-3caec774a71d
  5. Facing problem to use Windows camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing problem to use Windows camera.: When i am going to open camera it shows like ; if get any support from here i will be grateful to you . Regards [Mahadi] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-use-windows-camera/170826a1-f9ae-4abf-8ba0-3caec774a71d
  6. Facing problem to use Windows camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Facing problem using computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing problem using computer...: When i try to change the sata cable between hard disk and dvd writer my pc is running in my mistake. Then everytime when i try to open my pc then uefi shell command is displayed. I can't cancel this programme. I try to set up windows but i can't find boot menu. Startup.nsh...
  8. Facing problem using computer...

Facing problem using computer...: When i try to change the sata cable between hard disk and dvd writer my pc is running in my mistake. Then everytime when i try to open my pc then uefi shell command is displayed. I can't cancel this programme. I try to set up windows but i can't find boot menu. Startup.nsh...
  9. facing problem in using tablet mode

facing problem in using tablet mode: it shows that your pc is projecting to another screen try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-in-using-tablet-mode/8ee14272-fcd9-4cea-9259-1cb98367209e
  10. Using Paint

Using Paint: I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-paint/369c60d7-e6cb-455d-b111-14e2799e3d08