Windows 10: Facing problems regarding BSOD

Discus and support Facing problems regarding BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing problems regarding BSOD since last few weeks, my system gets restart anytime. Many times i have been facing wifi issues getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deepak Rabad, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Facing problems regarding BSOD

I have been facing problems regarding BSOD since last few weeks, my system gets restart anytime. Many times i have been facing wifi issues getting disconnected and then system getting restarted. I have tried every possible way to fix them but unable to do so. Please help me with this.

:)

Deepak Rabad, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Facing problems regarding BSOD [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 24, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Facing problems regarding BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 24, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Facing problems regarding BSOD

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Facing problems regarding BSOD :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Facing problems regarding BSOD

1. Facing problems regarding BSOD - Similar Threads - Facing problems regarding

2. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  3. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  4. Regarding face and fingerprint sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Regarding face and fingerprint sign in: I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN THROUGH WINDOW HELLO FACE AND WINDOWS HELLO FINGERPRINT OPTIONS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-face-and-fingerprint-sign-in/863ec711-087c-4e66-aa18-079340814d26
  5. Regarding face and fingerprint sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding face and fingerprint sign in: I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN THROUGH WINDOW HELLO FACE AND WINDOWS HELLO FINGERPRINT OPTIONS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-face-and-fingerprint-sign-in/863ec711-087c-4e66-aa18-079340814d26
  6. Regarding face and fingerprint sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. complain regarding bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    complain regarding bsod: i am always getting a bsod with the code nmi hardware failure. how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complain-regarding-bsod/6a04eddd-0298-4ef2-b91b-21983eb3adb8
  8. i am facing a problem regarding installation in my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am facing a problem regarding installation in my pc.: I am facing problem regarding installation any software in pc after downloading any setup file, what should I do???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-a-problem-regarding-installation-in-my/236225dd-b3bc-4187-85c9-a6628864ae64
  9. Regarding BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding BSOD.: I need help immediately.I am suffering from CRITICAL PROCESS DIED (BSOD) and unexpected store exception.I had updated all my drivers.I also tried Reinstalling my OS.But none of them worked.I tried using verifier.It says AsusPTPfilter.sys causes this problem.I even analysed...
  10. Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem: After facing BSoD problem i try to reinstall windows 10 & after formating C: and Beginning windows installation of 2-5% BSod problem showing up....now what can i do. My laptop doesn't have windows because it was formated. I also deleted C: 2time after faceing this...