Windows 10: Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

Discus and support Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sidhant_1Pandey, May 22, 2022.

1. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650 .After the installation of update April rollout, My windows 11 was getting into BSOD crashes showing errorMEMOERY_MANAGEMENT, It happened continuously after that even after I took some preventive measures against it . Then, Had to downgrade to windows 10 because of that, but after the 2022-05 cumulative update for windows 10 version 21H2 for x64-based systemsKB5013942 , windows started giving BSOD error again showing MEMORY_MANAGEMENT .A

:)

Sidhant_1Pandey, May 22, 2022

2. windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area

This has been going on for few weeks. It looks like when i solve one bsod the other takes its place.

For MEMORY MANAGEMENT i have followed the steps on this page

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ource-of/d5ada4ba-0a63-43a0-85ab-65d8bf10c8d9

for PAGE FAULT

How To Fix The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD In Windows 10

once the bsod comes up for one i follow all of the steps then 2-3 days/reboots later the other error occurs, if i do nothing then 2-3 days/reboots later the same error comes up.

All of my drivers are up to date.

*** DO NOT TELL ME TO FORMAT THE PC*** I have some propatray software that i will not be able to reinstall; and to be honest formatting pc for something like this is like going to dr for headache and the dr saying well if you chop your head
    off you wont have headaches... it does not affect the overall performance of my pc, to me its just extra 2-3 mins of wait time when i reboot.

Thanks in advance!

MitulPatel2, May 22, 2022
  3. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today.

I also had a "Memory management" error.

Other issues that may or may not be related:

• MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an error about the basic document template when I try to close. By opening any existing document, I can then close and exit.
    • Firefox and AVG secure browser tabs are freezing - started today.
    I found an earlier response to this error that suggested changes to the virtual memory settings. I checked mine and it is set for Windows to manage on all drives.

I have a copy of the memory dumps in a zip file if that would be helpful

Pfvolunteer, May 22, 2022
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

1. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11... - Similar Threads - Facing regular BSOD

2. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption": For the past few months, my Alienware M15 R2 has been suffering from often BSODs From every 5 minutes to every 30 minutes. In my attempt to fix the situation, I have downloaded a fresh install for a total of 5 times. The BSODs stops completely for a few days, and then they...
  3. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption": For the past few months, my Alienware M15 R2 has been suffering from often BSODs From every 5 minutes to every 30 minutes. In my attempt to fix the situation, I have downloaded a fresh install for a total of 5 times. The BSODs stops completely for a few days, and then they...
  4. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD

Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD: hi after the last update from windows i got blue screen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-memory-management-bsod/2b73f0c5-d926-4026-9ad4-48aa1223e628
  6. BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11: I've got memory managment BSOD so many times, and i don't know what to do. I already tried many builds of win10 and win11, and it's seems meaningless. I also checked my disk drive and memory sticks they're okay.Soo, it's sorta hardware problems with drivers, but i can't get...
  7. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...: I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650 .After the installation of update April rollout, My windows 11 was getting into BSOD crashes showing errorMEMOERY_MANAGEMENT, It...
  8. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...: I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650 .After the installation of update April rollout, My windows 11 was getting into BSOD crashes showing errorMEMOERY_MANAGEMENT, It...
  9. BSOD due to memory management

BSOD due to memory management: Hello, For a couple days now i seem to be running into a bsod whenever i play overwatch. It seems like it only does it when i play the competitive game modes which has a higher package send/recieve amount but nothing else triggers this. I have tried updating my drivers, i...
  10. bsod memory fault?

bsod memory fault?: I have a brand new laptop asus n752vx: 2 weeks old. I have used treesize a number of times*Redfacence when i started to scan the c: drive the laptop freezes for 3 seconds and then there was a bsod.I didn't regard to the message on the bsod screen but the windbg tool says me...