Windows 10: Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

Discus and support Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,from last 2 weeks i am facing indexing issues with the outlook in my window 10 pro and window 11 pro pcs,I have performed the multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by click4gaurav, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

Hi,from last 2 weeks i am facing indexing issues with the outlook in my window 10 pro and window 11 pro pcs,I have performed the multiple troubleshooting steps like ,windows update,rebuild my PST also reinstall the office but still facing the same issue.I am facing the same issues with my 8-9 users.have any one notice this issue ?please help if anyone know the solution.

:)

click4gaurav, Jan 12, 2022

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

1. Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs - Similar Threads - Facing indexing issue

2. Windows 10 Pro connectivity to Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro connectivity to Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 PCs: I'm still attempting to share files and printers between devices and I've got all the settings the same on each machine and I still can't get what I need.This should be an easy task but I have only been partially successful so far.All the advanced sharing settings are set so...
  3. Windows 10 Pro connectivity to Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro connectivity to Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 PCs: I'm still attempting to share files and printers between devices and I've got all the settings the same on each machine and I still can't get what I need.This should be an easy task but I have only been partially successful so far.All the advanced sharing settings are set so...
  4. facing search Issue in windows 10 pro

facing search Issue in windows 10 pro: Since 18/12/2021, approximately 60 to 70 users out of 800 users have had a problem with Outlook search. I deleted windows.edb file from C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows location, but problem is same. Then after a few days I realized whenever I restart...
  5. facing search Issue in windows 10 pro

in Cortana
    facing search Issue in windows 10 pro: Since 18/12/2021, approximately 60 to 70 users out of 800 users have had a problem with Outlook search. I deleted windows.edb file from C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows location, but problem is same. Then after a few days I realized whenever I restart...
  6. facing search Issue in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs: Hi,from last 2 weeks i am facing indexing issues with the outlook in my window 10 pro and window 11 pro pcs,I have performed the multiple troubleshooting steps like ,windows update,rebuild my PST also reinstall the office but still facing the same issue.I am facing the same...
  8. Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs

Facing the indexing issue in 10 pro and window 11 pro PCs: Hi,from last 2 weeks i am facing indexing issues with the outlook in my window 10 pro and window 11 pro pcs,I have performed the multiple troubleshooting steps like ,windows update,rebuild my PST also reinstall the office but still facing the same issue.I am facing the same...
  9. facing performance Issue in Windows 10 PRO

facing performance Issue in Windows 10 PRO: Case #: 1024032704Created on: Monday, June 14, 2021Description: Customer facing performance Issue in Windows 10 PROpleas call back 9560027991mail id - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Windows 10 PRO - Issues with Search and Index Functions

Windows 10 PRO - Issues with Search and Index Functions: I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909 Build 18363.778. I have been having issues with the search function not working correctly so I tried to correct this by going into the Search Searching Windows settings to access Advanced Search Indexer Settings and to Run the...