Windows 10: Facing this bug in Windows 10

Discus and support Facing this bug in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So usually when you insert the headphone onto the jack windows pop up appears saying which device is inserted headphone earphone etc. and then you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jedirebellion, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Facing this bug in Windows 10

So usually when you insert the headphone onto the jack windows pop up appears saying which device is inserted headphone earphone etc. and then you select it and you get the voice on the headphone...But from recent days when I select Headphone from the menu, it doesn't switch the sound and I get the sound from the speakers...Thank you

submitted by /u/Jedirebellion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jedirebellion, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
  3. abeggs Win User
    Windows 10 Face Recognition bug

I setup Windows HELLO facial recognition sign on. Interesting - If I point the laptop screen away from me (no face in front of camera) hit the ENTER key - I am allowed access into Windows 10 ... Just like if I used my password, PIN or Face???

Is there a bug fix out there for this?

abeggs, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Facing this bug in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Facing this bug in Windows 10

1. Facing this bug in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Facing bug

2. All the people say there is a bug on yesterday 21 update of windows 10. I am facing the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All the people say there is a bug on yesterday 21 update of windows 10. I am facing the...: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/155dw2e/windows_10_keeps_continuing_to_warn_me_about_a/This is the link for the question. Just restart my PC from a windows security update that was needed this morning July 21st 2023 and now that same "Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR"...
  3. All the people say there is a bug on yesterday 21 update of windows 10. I am facing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the people say there is a bug on yesterday 21 update of windows 10. I am facing the...: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/155dw2e/windows_10_keeps_continuing_to_warn_me_about_a/This is the link for the question. Just restart my PC from a windows security update that was needed this morning July 21st 2023 and now that same "Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MSR"...
  4. All the people say there is a bug on yesterday 21 update of windows 10. I am facing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All the people say there is a bug in today update of windows 10. I am facing the same issue!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All the people say there is a bug in today update of windows 10. I am facing the same issue!!: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/155dw2e/windows_10_keeps_continuing_to_warn_me_about_a/This is the link for the question. The reason I'm particularly worried about this is that the trojan sounds gnarly... Win64/Spyboy!MSRRebooted several times, of course. Upon...
  6. Am I the only on who is facing locksreen graphical bug? None of the microsoft windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I the only on who is facing locksreen graphical bug? None of the microsoft windows...: Hi I am using windows 11 22H2 for a long time. I recieved several quality updates but unfortunately none of those could fix this annoying graphical bugrefer to screenshot. I know this has been fixed for Insiders. But what about Stable channel? So, I want to if anyone is...
  7. Am I the only on who is facing locksreen graphical bug? None of the microsoft windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I the only on who is facing locksreen graphical bug? None of the microsoft windows...: Hi I am using windows 11 22H2 for a long time. I recieved several quality updates but unfortunately none of those could fix this annoying graphical bugrefer to screenshot. I know this has been fixed for Insiders. But what about Stable channel? So, I want to if anyone is...
  8. facing a bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    facing a bug in windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeastAayush123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zjpxva/facing_a_bug_in_windows_10/
  9. I'm facing a windows bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm facing a windows bug: I'm using this windows machine for a year I wanna set a pin to my laptop I have set a pin to my laptop but it's not locking after I set a pin code to it it's showing "Authentication is not required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this, go to Settings and search for...
  10. Im facing the c++ and directX update bug for quite a few days, its literally stuck like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im facing the c++ and directX update bug for quite a few days, its literally stuck like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kracayne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzgk6j/im_facing_the_c_and_directx_update_bug_for_quite/