Windows 10: Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the...

Discus and support Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FarPrune1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FarPrune1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the...

/u/FarPrune1, Apr 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the...

number two stuck on keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue might be happening because of the faulty device.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the make and model number of the device?
    4. Is this issue happening on Laptop or desktop keyboard?
    5. Which Operating system is installed on your device?

Step 1: If the issue is causing with the faulty driver, run the Hardware Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start.
    2. Search for Troubleshoot and click on it.
    3. Click on Keyboard and Run the troubleshooter.
    You may also refer the article to
    fix issues related to keyboard in Windows

Step 2: You can also try with “Onscreen keyboard” to check the working of numeric key.

1. Open run command (Windows and R key), type in
      OSK.

2. Use the numeric 2 and check the status.
    If the issue is only with the specific numeric key (Number 2), I suggest you to check with the manufacturer for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the...

1. Facing this since 1-2 weeks , now has become ore frequent. The number problem occurs on the... - Similar Threads - Facing since weeks

2. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  3. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  4. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.: Hello there,I have the problem that for a few months I get these BSODs with the cause being either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, also there is never a specific application or error code mentioned in the BSOD. The first few times I was...
  6. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2: Hello, What does this error mean? can I narrow down the cause? Thanks! A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  8. 2 Drives now 1!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Drives now 1!: I have 2 identical 500GB drives. They showed up as 2 separate drives until recently. Now the second drive is showing up as part of my C: drive. What did I do and how can I get it back to show as 2 drives? The second drive shows up as "Healthy Recovery Partition" in Disk...
  9. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's: Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2 week's, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn off your computer.....
  10. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....