Windows 10: Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

Discus and support Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop operating system is windows 11.i m facing some problems on wifi.sometimes it lose the wifi connection then if i run troubleshooter it get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

My laptop operating system is windows 11.i m facing some problems on wifi.sometimes it lose the wifi connection then if i run troubleshooter it get fixed but again happen after 3-4 hours.Trouble shooter shows a problem like- "A network adapter is loose or maybe broken" What should i do right now to fix the problem? please give me your valuable answer.Thanks

:)

MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN1, Dec 3, 2022

2. WiFi connection troubles

here is what i'm facing

Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop. [​IMG]

I've installed the drivers you recommended and I've followed the instructions (and restarted).nothing has changed. maybe I'm missing a step? I'm currently plugged into an ethernet cable right now, which is what the troubleshooter told me to do.

PatrickShip18, Dec 3, 2022
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Facing issue with my Laptop Wifi- Can I use USB wifi Dongle as option

Hello every one, I own this laptop "Dell Vostro 1540" and it is around 5 year old so no warrenty left, I started facing issue with wifi since last 2 weeks, and even after total system format I did not get this resolved.
    So I visited Dell Centre and they are asking for Rs. 3000 INR (at least) to make it work.
    In the past I have used USB WiFi Dongle to connect my PC to wifi, Can I use the same again as a option to use wifi on my laptop.
    It will be very helpfull.
    Thanks in advance...and sorry for my awesome english.

4. Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

1. Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop. - Similar Threads - Facing trouble wifi

2. Trouble with wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with wifi: Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help but now whenever i connect to wifi it shows 1 bar and on my phone and other laptops connected to the same wifi it shows full...
  3. Trouble with wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with wifi: Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help but now whenever i connect to wifi it shows 1 bar and on my phone and other laptops connected to the same wifi it shows full...
  4. Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.: My laptop operating system is windows 11.i m facing some problems on wifi.sometimes it lose the wifi connection then if i run troubleshooter it get fixed but again happen after 3-4 hours.Trouble shooter shows a problem like- "A network adapter is loose or maybe broken" What...
  5. Wifi Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Troubles: My Toshiba Satellite model# PSCFWU-029005Will not connect to my wifi anymore.ATT came out and replaced my Modem yesterday and everything worked good. but this morning it wont connect to the wifi won't even search for it. I have it connected to wifi from my phone now but other...
  6. Wifi Troubles

Wifi Troubles: My Toshiba Satellite model# PSCFWU-029005Will not connect to my wifi anymore.ATT came out and replaced my Modem yesterday and everything worked good. but this morning it wont connect to the wifi won't even search for it. I have it connected to wifi from my phone now but other...
  7. Wifi troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi troubles: So, my pc for some reason doesnt have wifi, i have to use ethernet, and im tired of it, ive went through countless forums, and found nothing, i dont know what to do, i have a dell OptiPlex 3060...
  8. Wifi troubles

Wifi troubles: So, my pc for some reason doesnt have wifi, i have to use ethernet, and im tired of it, ive went through countless forums, and found nothing, i dont know what to do, i have a dell OptiPlex 3060...
  9. Wifi troubles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Trouble with face recognitiion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble with face recognitiion: I just bought Asus zenbook 14 with windows 10 64 bit. The face recognition can't work properly, so I remove the first one. And now I can't set up face recognition. The message "sorry can't turn off the camera". Why I can't set up the face recognition? The camera works well....