Windows 10: Facing Windows activation issue after update

Discus and support Facing Windows activation issue after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing windows activation issue on my laptop after updating the windows. I am seeing this Error code: 0xC004F074 Currently, I have Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rohit.tpm, May 20, 2020.

1. rohit.tpm Win User

Facing Windows activation issue after update

Hi,

I am facing windows activation issue on my laptop after updating the windows. I am seeing this Error code: 0xC004F074

Currently, I have Windows 10 Pro which was upgraded FREE by Microsoft from Windows 7 Ultimate in year 2015 to Windows 10 Pro.

Until recently i had no issues, but after doing the windows update i'm facing activation problem on my laptop.

When i contacted Microsoft Support, there bot is not recognizing this error code <<I don't recognize that as an activation error>>

neither i was able to contact them on their Toll free number given in support section.

Can someone pls help me out what can be the issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

rohit.tpm, May 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 20, 2020
  3. Facing issue after installing updates in Windows 10.

Hi Carol,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- What is the exact issue that you are facing?

- Are you trying to perform system restore?

- Which update are you referring to, provide us the KB or update details of the update?

Follow these steps to see which Windows updates are installed on your computer.

• Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

• In the left pane, click View update history.

Please provide us more information with an example.

Guru Kiran G, May 20, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Facing Windows activation issue after update - Similar Threads - Facing activation issue

2. Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with Core i7 11th generation, 16 gb RAM and 1 tb SSD. I have recently bought this laptop and so far, had no problems running it on Windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 today and am facing the following problems:1. Widgets button is inactive....
  3. Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with Core i7 11th generation, 16 gb RAM and 1 tb SSD. I have recently bought this laptop and so far, had no problems running it on Windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 today and am facing the following problems:1. Widgets button is inactive....
  4. Issues faced after installing Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues faced after installing Windows 10 Update: I have been facing the following issues after installing an update of Windows 10 today:1. The menu options are being shown as "windows.copy", "windows.cut", "windows.paste", "windows.rename" etc.2. Cut, Copy and Paste options are not working.3. The right click is not working...
  5. Facing Issue with windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing Issue with windows 10 update: In recent update of window 10 which is KB5000808 which is updated on the users desktop, when the users prints on a network printer, its comes up with the blue screen and then the desktop gets restarted, till the time that update is not uninstalled user is not able to print....
  6. Facing major issues after update -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing major issues after update -: I just got an update on 15/05 : KB4551762 KB4537572 And ever since that update, my laptop has lost network connectivity (wired, wireless), start button won't respond, notification tray won't open, and several other glitches. Need help on this one. submitted by...
  7. windows Activation issue,After update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows Activation issue,After update.: I am getting error "windows is not Activated" After update my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro,my product key is valid but this is not working,I also try to get microsoft for support but due poor network in my locality call drops out all time what can i do now. And also any...
  8. facing problem after updating windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facing problem after updating windows: Hello, I am very sad because i couldn't find my folder which contain important documents. I just updated the windows 10 and now i am not able to see my folder. i don't know, where it went. I am afraid that due to the updates the folder got deleted but it's impossible. there...
  9. Activation issue after Windows update

Activation issue after Windows update: Split from this thread. I am also getting same error after new updates which was recently given by Microsoft,after install it showing needs to activate the windows 10 but my laptop have licensed version which was installed by default by acer, before update of windows it...
  10. activation issue after an update

activation issue after an update: i got a problem today after an update, update the définitions for Windows defender and after that Windows become inactivated, i try the troubleshoot, and it says that i have a digital license but for Windows 10 familly and not for Windows 10 pro, (i'm using Windows 10 pro...