Windows 10: Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,...

Discus and support Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wvsf4glyvqb81.png?width=502&format=png&auto=webp&s=857a350a636bcbb21cb73afb5556de9a6f221969 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaceReign, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,...

/u/RaceReign, Jan 14, 2022
  2. RJSmith92 Win User

UK Cortana doesn't voice facts etc.

Hello,

Is Cortana in the UK fully functional yet or have I missed something?

90% of the time if I ask it/her a fact, it just opens the browser with it typed into Bing.

Rarely (asking Obama's age for example) it will show the results in the Cortana box, but still doesn't voice the answer, rather just saying 'Here's what I found'.

I've seen the US version be able to do this, and can be asked a wide range of facts and have the answer read aloud. It is possible to enable this now in the UK or will it be integrated at a later date?

Regards.

RJSmith92, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Halo Master chief collection

I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine
    does anyone know why that is like that?

CodyKuiper, Jan 14, 2022
  4. KenIto3 Win User

Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,...

Halo Master Chief colledton

I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection, but did not receive Halo 2, 3, or 4

KenIto3, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,...

1. Fact: If you ask Cortana (the voice assistant of Windows 10) anything about Master Chief,... - Similar Threads - Fact ask Cortana

2. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  3. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: Ok, So recently I installed Halo on my PC, I go to launch it and it comes with this error. Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-master-chief-collection/86cd455b-5b44-4a78-91a0-9c5abfd15723
  4. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  5. Halo Master Chief colledton

Halo Master Chief colledton: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection, but did not receive Halo 2, 3, or 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-master-chief-colledton/e3155f80-2bb2-4378-8bac-f2fdfb62f572
  6. The halo master chief Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The halo master chief Collection: hello microsoft. i am a steam user on a pc with intel i5 installed, with 8 gb of ram and intel hd graphics i bought the newly released Halo reach on the master chief collection last December, but starting any sort of game resulted in a Fatal Error notification and the game...
  7. Halo Master chief collection

Halo Master chief collection: I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine does anyone know why...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam: Lets start off by saying this is most difficult company to find a way to communicate with. Contact us tabs just run you around in circles. Now...... The master chief collection on steam shows two Halo 2 selections in the menus. It is supposed to show Halo 2 Anniversary...
  9. master chief collection on pc

master chief collection on pc: I recently tried to purchase this and after that tried to install on my windows 10 pc and it told me i didnt have the correct device (i.e. an xbox) so i got my money back which is disappointing . i always wanted halo on pc, and although i have still got my xbox live account...
  10. UK Cortana doesn't voice facts etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    UK Cortana doesn't voice facts etc.: Hello, Is Cortana in the UK fully functional yet or have I missed something? 90% of the time if I ask it/her a fact, it just opens the browser with it typed into Bing. Rarely (asking Obama's age for example) it will show the results in the Cortana box, but still...