Windows 10: Factor Reset Issue v2

Discus and support Factor Reset Issue v2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I have a problem where when I factor reset it gives me an error of "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I user in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mehar.s, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Mehar.s Win User

Factor Reset Issue v2

Hey, I have a problem where when I factor reset it gives me an error of "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I user in this community has helped me use the "Fresh start" option in windows defender but it doesn't completly wipe the PC as if I just got it. If anyone could give me tips on how I could fix the reset that would be great.

Also, thanks to summit for trying to help me.

- Mehar

:)

Mehar.s, Dec 8, 2019

2. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Clem Win User

Factor Reset Issue v2

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Factor Reset Issue v2

1. Factor Reset Issue v2 - Similar Threads - Factor Reset Issue

2. Factor Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factor Reset Problem: Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue when I try to factor reset my PC. I get the error message, "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I would love for some help in solving this issue. - Mehar...
  3. Application of two factors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application of two factors: Hello people as you are. There will be some two-factor authentication application that does not require a phone number to set it up and instead can be done from an email. submitted by /u/leninalbertolp [link] [comments]...
  4. Resetting issue

Resetting issue: I've reset my laptop "just keep my files" using this option,then my laptop showing other user login screen so i opened safe mode(by pressing restart+shift<trobleshoot<recovery option. And adds a new account by cmd command. Then i logeed in again and pc logged in to safe mode...
  5. Fix w101 v2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix w101 v2: [IMG]my tablet turns on and opens to this screen and I can't go any further. None of the keys make anything happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-w101-v2/ad0d6873-5586-424a-9a1b-839bf6c75d27
  6. Resetting issue

Resetting issue: So ...recently my windows got updated to a newer version of windows 10.......after the update everything reseted back(desktop icons taskbar etc.)but still had all my data intact. After i put back everything in order..i copied some important photos from my sd card to the...
  7. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Factor Authentication Issue: I'll start by saying this is a temp account I created specifically to ask this question on the forum. I recently switched mobile devices and I had the Microsoft Authenticator app set up with my actual account on the old phone. When i transferred data to the new phone, i...
  8. Factor restored

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factor restored: How do I set my surface go back to factory restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factor-restored/f5d9a3c6-b6e2-4925-b166-ce998d96c6ec
  9. Nvidia Dsr Factors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Dsr Factors: I want to disable the DSR but when I restore the settings or manually unselect everything and hit apply the dsr settings just come back can anyone help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-dsr-factors/4205130c-45c1-4eaf-bc7b-b54ccb613bf7
  10. Microsoft Photodraw v2

Microsoft Photodraw v2: Is there any way to load Microsoft PhotoDraw v2 on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photodraw-v2/8d44a71a-a210-4904-bb9e-61734057a087