Windows 10: Factor restored

Discus and support Factor restored in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set my surface go back to factory restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DIANAKEHN, Feb 17, 2019.

1. DIANAKEHN Win User

Factor restored

How do I set my surface go back to factory restore

:)

DIANAKEHN, Feb 17, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Factor restored [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Factor restored

Two factor authentication for Windows 10

Hi Pascal,

I understand that you want to know how to enable two-factor authentication for the Windows 10 sign in.

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    About two-step verification and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Factor restored

1. Factor restored - Similar Threads - Factor restored

2. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  3. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  4. Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot: I have set a custom scale factor of 125% and it works after I end session and log back in through the windows prompt.After this, if I shut down my computer, the next time I turn it on this issue arises. It defaults to 150% even though the option is still set to 125% every...
  5. Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot

Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot: I have set a custom scale factor of 125% and it works after I end session and log back in through the windows prompt.After this, if I shut down my computer, the next time I turn it on this issue arises. It defaults to 150% even though the option is still set to 125% every...
  6. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  7. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  8. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  9. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  10. 2 Factor Authentication not being up to date

2 Factor Authentication not being up to date: I had to change phone numbers a couple months back and added the new number to my Microsoft account and removed the old one. Now I need to use the 2Fa to access a bitlocker recovery key and the only option I am being given is the old phone number I don’t have access to. How...