Windows 10: factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update

Discus and support factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey there, it has been long time since the release of windows version 1809, and by now i did not received the update automatically (i am now on version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PiyushSahoo, Jun 18, 2019.

1. factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update

hey there, it has been long time since the release of windows version 1809, and by now i did not received the update automatically (i am now on version 1803). so i want to know what are the factors that depend upon whether my device will receive the update automatically and when is my device ready for the update? i want to all the factors that determine this.

:)

PiyushSahoo, Jun 18, 2019

2. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 18, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 18, 2019
  4. factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update

windows 10 "the device is not ready"

Hi,

If your device is working fine in Windows 7/8/8.1, I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue. Though the article is for Windows 8.1 but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Get your apps and devices working in
    Windows 8.1

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update

1. factors that will determine if my device is ready for 1809 update - Similar Threads - factors determine device

2. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Factor Authentication device unlock: Hi Community! I have recently configured Multi factor authentication device unlock logging into Windows. Following the company wishes for something that you know, something that you are and something that you have i have tried to set this up on our devices.I achieved this via...
  3. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multi Factor Authentication device unlock: Hi Community! I have recently configured Multi factor authentication device unlock logging into Windows. Following the company wishes for something that you know, something that you are and something that you have i have tried to set this up on our devices.I achieved this via...
  4. windows update - why version 2004 not ready for my device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update - why version 2004 not ready for my device?: when I run windows update I get message "windows 10 May 2020 update is on its way ..." The message always says it it not yet ready for my device. How do I find out what the holdup is? Windows update says this laptop is up to date. Windows system information: system...
  5. May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?

May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?: I recently received a message saying "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page. There’s nothing you need to...
  6. The device is not ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The device is not ready: Hi, When I try to open msconfig and task manager an error message pops up saying C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe "The device is not ready" C:\Windows\system32\msconfig.exe "The device is not ready" Could you help me fix this? Thanks....
  7. Device not ready to update to 1903

Device not ready to update to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got this message (desktop). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it would say why it could not...
  8. 1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?: I am, and eagerly awaiting how long this time the update will take up my poor little PC (last time just over 45 minutes in all... I think Europe has to wait till 7 pm until Microsoft decides to slam that Fall update onto their servers... So you ready for an afternoon/morning...
  9. 1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?

in Windows 10 Support
    1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?: I am, and eagerly awaiting how long this time the update will take up my poor little PC (last time just over 45 minutes in all... I think Europe has to wait till 7 pm until Microsoft decides to slam that Fall update onto their servers... So you ready for an afternoon/morning...
  10. Device is not ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device is not ready: HI. I recently tried to lock my HD710 external-HDD and then I got a problem in decryption when I wanna use my e-HDD after entering the password I get this error : "Encryption has been stopped Device is not ready" I'm sure that I enter the password correctly and I'm...