Windows 10: Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

Discus and support Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I factory reset my pc but now it’s asking me to sign in. I don’t understand. Shouldn’t it have wiped out all users and start by me creating a new user?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wooplez, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

I factory reset my pc but now it’s asking me to sign in. I don’t understand. Shouldn’t it have wiped out all users and start by me creating a new user? I can’t log in to the computer as I don’t have the information to. What do I do?

submitted by /u/Wooplez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wooplez, Mar 20, 2020

2. factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

Reset to factory settings

No I love Windows 10.....but my computer was acting strange so I thought I would do a factory reset and put Windows 10 back onto my computer.

If I do create a bootable Windows 10 would I lose the recover drive information that comes with the computer?

Could you give me the steps to create a bootable of Windows 10.....I asked HP if there was anyway I could get Windows 10 put on it while they had it and they said no.

Thank you.

jeanniespc, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

1. Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in - Similar Threads - Factory reset it’s

2. Asked for account code after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked for account code after factory reset: I performed a factory reset on a laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 and then proceeded to sell it. However, when the person I sold it to tried to use it, he was given a username "defaultuser01" for which he was requested a code in the Command prompt. I am not aware of any...
  3. Asked for account code after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asked for account code after factory reset: I performed a factory reset on a laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 and then proceeded to sell it. However, when the person I sold it to tried to use it, he was given a username "defaultuser01" for which he was requested a code in the Command prompt. I am not aware of any...
  4. Asked for account code after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  6. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  7. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  8. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't sign in after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in after factory reset: Ok, so I have problem last 3 days. Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in. And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably deleted and if I use Microsoft account I can't still sign in. Im trying to somehow create new administrator through safe mod...
  10. Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”: Hello! Today, my boyfriends grandmother gave me her old new laptop from about 12/2016. After he helped her get her stuff off and onto her new one, he reset it to factory setting. After it rebooted for a few hours, it began asking for “Other User” to login. We have tried...