Windows 10: Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE

Discus and support Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there,Check my previous question if you'd like the context on as to why I did this:I downloaded Windows 8.1 ISO file from the Official Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rhea_, May 21, 2024.

1. Rhea_ Win User

Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE

Hey there,Check my previous question if you'd like the context on as to why I did this:I downloaded Windows 8.1 ISO file from the Official Microsoft Website without a USB, flash drive, or CD by "Installing Windows from a hard drive partition" then I reset my PC without the DVD. HOWEVER, by performing a factory reset it deactivated my Windows. I have the Windows BIOS OEM Key tried that, didn't work and 2 the Windows 8.1 Pro Product Key tried that, didn't work.What do I do? I refuse to purchase another product key, all I did was a factory reset I don't understand why it deactivated.

:)

Rhea_, May 21, 2024
  2. Paawan Win User

Windows 10 activation problem after factory reset. Error 0xC004C003

Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE 41023d1485957829t-windows-10-activation-problem-after-factory-reset-error-0xc004c003-untitled.png

See the windows is activated. And this is the screen which asks the product key. I can only skip this step if I boot from the dvd and select the clean install option.

"slmg /ato" returns Activating Windows core single language edition (a string of numbers and alphabets)
    Product activated successfully.

Paawan, May 21, 2024
  3. Windows deactivated after factory reset

I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before.

Rage Never, May 21, 2024
  4. Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE

Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows
    is not activated" then it has a button to go to settings to activate it. The go to settings button is the only way out of the screen, so I click it, and when I click it, it takes me to the activation page in the settings. But whenever it takes me or even if
    I wanted to go to the activation page myself, its always blank and nothing happens. I got this PC on Christmas of 2018 and it has worked fine ever since. The manufacturer is CyberPowerPC and was bought from Walmart. I also had Windows installed when I got
    the PC

Specs (As far as I know): CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming 3

Memory: 16GB

GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series

JonathanTjia, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE

1. Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE - Similar Threads - Factory Reset causing

2. windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows deactivated after factory reset: Hi there,So i factory reset my pc not even 4/5 hours ago and now my windows is not activating? I product is licensed to me so i am not sure why i cant re activate it?...
  3. windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows deactivated after factory reset: Hi there,So i factory reset my pc not even 4/5 hours ago and now my windows is not activating? I product is licensed to me so i am not sure why i cant re activate it?...
  4. Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset causing my Windows Activation to DEACTIVATE: Hey there,Check my previous question if you'd like the context on as to why I did this:I downloaded Windows 8.1 ISO file from the Official Microsoft Website without a USB, flash drive, or CD by "Installing Windows from a hard drive partition" then I reset my PC without the...
  5. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  6. Windows deactivated after factory reset

Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  7. Activate windows after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows after factory reset: So my pc was having some issues after i relocated windows from my hdd to my ssd and had to do a factory reset, the first time i did it everything was fine but the crashes were still a thing so after a couple of weeks i factory reseted again but now it says "we can't activate...
  8. Activate windows after factory reset

Activate windows after factory reset: So my pc was having some issues after i relocated windows from my hdd to my ssd and had to do a factory reset, the first time i did it everything was fine but the crashes were still a thing so after a couple of weeks i factory reseted again but now it says "we can't activate...
  9. Windows not activated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not activated after factory reset: I just factory reset my computer, and after finishing, windows did not activate. I have my activation key and tried to activate it in settings and all it says is "The product key you entered didn't work."...
  10. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset: I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows is not...