Windows 10: Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...

Discus and support Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to perform a factory reset on my HP Victus laptop, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Trey_999, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Trey_999 Win User

Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...

I tried to perform a factory reset on my HP Victus laptop, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. When I go into safe mode, it just shows a white screen with no interface. My mouse is visible, but I can't do anything with it, and it occasionally flickers the loading icon. What should I do? Do I just need to download Windows onto a flash drive and reinstall?

:)

Trey_999, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...

1. Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through... - Similar Threads - Factory reset failed

2. Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...: I tried to perform a factory reset on my HP Victus laptop, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. When I go into safe mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  3. Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset failed and my laptop is no longer usable. Can't login and logging in through...: I tried to perform a factory reset on my HP Victus laptop, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. When I go into safe mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  4. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory reset/log in to my account: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode and tried to do a tried to go for a...
  5. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory reset/log in to my account: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode and tried to do a tried to go for a...
  6. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

7. Can't log in or reset my login details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in or reset my login details: Hi,On my laptop i've set a pin and a password, i've used it fine for years but now for some reason i can only input my pin as the password option has disappeared and it won't accept my pin or allow me to reset it.any suggestions will be appreciated.ThanksIeuan...
  8. Can't log in or reset my login details

Can't log in or reset my login details: Hi,On my laptop i've set a pin and a password, i've used it fine for years but now for some reason i can only input my pin as the password option has disappeared and it won't accept my pin or allow me to reset it.any suggestions will be appreciated.ThanksIeuan...
  9. Can't log in or reset my login details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Can't log into factory reset laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into factory reset laptop: I recently had to factory reset my laptop as it got stuck in an infinite loop, so I'm starting from fresh with none of my previous data. I'm trying to log back into my Microsoft account to use it as my user account on the laptop. I can log in fine, but then it asks me for...