Windows 10: Factory reset failure

Discus and support Factory reset failure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today i was changing my email on my Microsoft account on my laptop.i log of to gp eat. The thing is still trying to login to a deleted account.i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AjudhiaSingh, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Factory reset failure

Today i was changing my email on my Microsoft account on my laptop.i log of to gp eat. The thing is still trying to login to a deleted account.i tried to factory reset to get to the set-up. Instead when the laptop turnd back on it says my account is disabled and that i need an administrator to let me in. ****? Help plz

:)

AjudhiaSingh, Sep 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Factory Reset Failed

Thank you for your response DaveM121

No, nothing else is connected to my laptop at all. I attempted the factory reset through the command prompt because it would fail (several times) by using the steps you're suggesting. It began the process and I waited at least 4 hours for it to slowly reach
    a higher percentage (it got to more than 80%) and when I looked at the laptop again, there was a failure message.

CynthiaFarlow, Sep 17, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 17, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Factory reset failure

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Factory reset failure

1. Factory reset failure - Similar Threads - Factory reset failure

2. Factory Reset failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset failure.: When i try to factory reset my pc it shows: dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.I dont now what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-failure/04beaa76-d2b8-4221-aa86-3e09a127bbaa
  3. Factory Reset failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset failure.: When i try to factory reset my pc it shows: dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.I dont now what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-failure/04beaa76-d2b8-4221-aa86-3e09a127bbaa
  4. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  5. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  6. Factory reset failure

Factory reset failure: Hello!I attempted to do a factory reset last night on my windows 10, but something seems to have gone wrong. It just keeps looping through this boot screen a million times then back to the BIOS screen. I select "Save and Continue" to do the reset on the BIOS screen, but it...
  7. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset failure: Hello!I attempted to do a factory reset last night on my windows 10, but something seems to have gone wrong. It just keeps looping through this boot screen a million times then back to the BIOS screen. I select "Save and Continue" to do the reset on the BIOS screen, but it...
  8. Factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Factory Reset Failure

Factory Reset Failure: Hi everyone! Thank you for your help. My HP (Win 10) computer was freaking out. Everytime I tried to restart it, it asked if I was sure I wanted to restart as "another user" still had pending work. There were no other users, than my account, and I surely didn't log on as...
  10. Win 10 factory reset failure

Win 10 factory reset failure: recently did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop (Build Nov 2016, i7, 8Gb, AMD R7 m445 graphics) to try and repair some long standing bugs I had encountered during previous attempts at Win10 updates. Unfortunately after completing the reset, the laptop boots up,...