Windows 10: Factory reset Hold 64% please need help

Discus and support Factory reset Hold 64% please need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It usually goes from the Asus logo to a black screen, then back to the asus logo with “welcome” and a quick flash of the percentage the reset is on. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJESHAdlakonda, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Factory reset Hold 64% please need help

It usually goes from the Asus logo to a black screen, then back to the asus logo with “welcome” and a quick flash of the percentage the reset is on. It was at 64% what we do

:)

RAJESHAdlakonda, Sep 5, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Factory Reset 64% Loop

Hi,

There are many factors that we can consider why the factory reset doesn't finish successfully. One factor we can look at is your hard drive. There may be some corrupted files or bad sectors that is why the reset can't proceed. As our initial troubleshooting
    step, we recommend that you check the disk for possible file corruption. Kindly follow the steps provided below to perform this method.

• Press Windows key and type "cmd".
    • Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
    • Copy and paste this command: chkdsk /r/f, and then hit
      Enter

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Sep 5, 2020
  4. txumaZA Win User

Factory reset Hold 64% please need help

Windows 10 computer Factory reset stuck at 64%

Hello,

I have this exact issue at the moment. The factory reset is stuck at 64% and no, the answer given wasn't very helpful AT ALL. The screen is still stuck at 64%, what's the next step i should take? Should i manually force the PC to shut down and start it back
    up? Urgent, thanks.

txumaZA, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Factory reset Hold 64% please need help

1. Factory reset Hold 64% please need help - Similar Threads - Factory reset Hold

2. i need help factory resetting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help factory resetting windows: i need help with factory resetting windows 11 laptop, when i try to factory reset it it gives me an error when i try to what can i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-factory-resetting-windows/7eab709d-3b4f-443b-a2a4-567214524a11
  3. i need help factory resetting windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help factory resetting windows: i need help with factory resetting windows 11 laptop, when i try to factory reset it it gives me an error when i try to what can i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-factory-resetting-windows/7eab709d-3b4f-443b-a2a4-567214524a11
  4. Factory reset goes wrong? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset goes wrong? Please help: Hello all! I decided to full factory reset my PC today and it didn't end as planned. I saved a few personal files, but ultimately wanted a clean slate. When I log into my username which is still there for some reason it tells me the user isn't found. I tried to troubleshoot...
  5. Factory reset goes wrong? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset goes wrong? Please help: Hello all! I decided to full factory reset my PC today and it didn't end as planned. I saved a few personal files, but ultimately wanted a clean slate. When I log into my username which is still there for some reason it tells me the user isn't found. I tried to troubleshoot...
  6. Factory reset goes wrong? Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Factory reset stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset stuck at 64%: Hello i have been trying to do a factory reset on my Acer laptop windows 10 it is stuck at 64% for days now please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-at-64/0a0238ea-c34b-4d29-87bb-f25ac680254f
  8. need help factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help factory resetting my pc: Earlier today, i decided to reset my pc. I it go for an hour. I noticed it was stuck on 35% but the circle was still spinning. i shut my pc down and then tried to reset it again,. when i tried, it said problem resetting yourpc, no changes made. Anyone have any ideas on how to...
  9. Need help resetting pc to factory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help resetting pc to factory: I’m selling it and it says couldn’t reset nothing was changed no error code submitted by /u/imnotafuckboidrip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkmg3p/need_help_resetting_pc_to_factory/
  10. Need help to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to factory reset: Hi my laptop today for some random reason crashed. When i try to turn it back on it constantly gives me the blue screen error message. When i try to factory reset it, it gives me a message saying not enough storage space. I've tried every single reset option none of them...