Windows 10: Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.

Discus and support Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reset my hp stream 14-cb013wm back to windows 10 S. When I go to login it asks for "other account" username email and password. I tried several times... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MelodyAustin, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.

I reset my hp stream 14-cb013wm back to windows 10 S. When I go to login it asks for "other account" username email and password. I tried several times plugging in my email and password I had on here to no avail. Also can't get it to connect to internet only airplane mode avaliable. Not sure what to do please help. By the way there is no cd/dvd rom drive on this computer. I tried reading other threads for this but never actually saw a solution.

:)

MelodyAustin, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Dreya Win User
    Linksys password recovery

Factory defaults on linksys
    Username Admin
    Password password

If that helps, I'd try that prior to reset.

Dreya, Mar 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.

1. Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password. - Similar Threads - Factory reset stream

2. Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset: No one remembered password so it was factory reset. When trying to set it back up again, it asks which language then says to connect to network. It says WiFi is turned off. There is no option to turn it on. How do I do this to continue setting up this laptop?...
  3. Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP: I was given my cousins HP Stream laptop and I’m trying to factory reset it but it is saying that it needs more space to allow a reset. There’s nothing on the computer and it runs slow and glitches out so I just want to completely factory reset it. I’ve tried everything and...
  4. Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP: I was given my cousins HP Stream laptop and I’m trying to factory reset it but it is saying that it needs more space to allow a reset. There’s nothing on the computer and it runs slow and glitches out so I just want to completely factory reset it. I’ve tried everything and...
  5. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  6. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  7. Reseting hp stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  8. HP stream-factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP stream-factory reset: I forgot my password, and I'm trying to factory reset so I can recycle it. Whenever I try to delete everything, it keeps tellingme there is insufficient space to factory reset it. Please help!!...
  9. Reset laptop won't accept original password

Reset laptop won't accept original password: Windows 10. I have used Recovery > Reset this PC. on my laptop. After the reset, I restarted the laptop. When I got to sign in it refuses the password I was using before. It tells you to reset the password, which I did right there on the laptop. You have to identify yourself...
  10. adminastrator password reset for hp stream windows 10

adminastrator password reset for hp stream windows 10: I need to reset the admin password on my hp stream notebook for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminastrator-password-reset-for-hp-stream-windows/de654da5-5058-40b7-a603-f835dafea520

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my hp stream laptop accept my password

2. how do i change adminastrator on my hp stream laptop?

3. why wont hp stream accept my password