Windows 10: Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

Discus and support Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PastellaRoses, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through the window you get to from hitting esc. ar startuo but every time the reset fails and its stuck on the HP bootup again. Heres my computers specific model HP Stream 11-ah131nr N4000

:)

PastellaRoses, Aug 17, 2019

2. reset computer to factory default, computer is HP

reset computer to factory default, computer is HP

AliceCrane, Aug 17, 2019
  3. 7bluejays Win User
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck at 59%

I have an HP computer that has run into a lot of trouble in how smoothly it runs, etc., so I decided to do a factory reset and clean the hard drive out of personal files completely. It's now been at it for about 24 hours, stuck from about 3 hours to 24
    at 59%. Is it safe to turn off the computer or cut the wi-fi to the computer to try and redo its resetting process? Any other suggestions?

7bluejays, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

Reset to factory settings

No I love Windows 10.....but my computer was acting strange so I thought I would do a factory reset and put Windows 10 back onto my computer.

If I do create a bootable Windows 10 would I lose the recover drive information that comes with the computer?

Could you give me the steps to create a bootable of Windows 10.....I asked HP if there was anyway I could get Windows 10 put on it while they had it and they said no.

Thank you.

jeanniespc, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

1. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Computer

2. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  3. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  4. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  5. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.: I booted my computer into safe mode, but i didnt know i needed to have my system password to log in, so in my desperation i went into troubleshoot>restore MSI factory settings, now when i try to start my computer it gives an error message which says; Windows cannot complete...
  8. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  9. Computer is stuck at bootup screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is stuck at bootup screen: I was using Blender and pushed a render a little too far and caused it to crash and then the computer crashed as well. When it started up, it said it needed to be repaired. Did all that, said it was collecting info but stayed frozen and so I restarted. Nothing was happening....
  10. HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.: I have a HP Laptop and tried to reset it to give to my daughter. I am now seeing a black screen with a blue box asking to clear the TPM. I have tried the F12 and the volume up and down. I have tried to turn it off but it pops back up on the same screen. My mouse isn't working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron stuck in loop unexpected restart occurred