Windows 10: Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Discus and support Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brooke_443, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus logo to a black screen, then back to the asus logo with “welcome” and a quick flash of the percentage the reset is on. It was at 64% at about 4 pm yesterday, it’s now 12:55 pm the following day and it’s still like that. Occasionally I’ll get a bsod and have to power it off and back on.

:)

Brooke_443, Dec 27, 2019

2. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

I have an asus rog laptop with windows 10 pre installed in ssd. I reset the laptop using a restore factory setting menu. While the windows installing it stuck at 64% and keep restarting

AnthonyPantig, Dec 27, 2019
  3. txumaZA Win User
    Windows 10 computer Factory reset stuck at 64%

Hello,

I have this exact issue at the moment. The factory reset is stuck at 64% and no, the answer given wasn't very helpful AT ALL. The screen is still stuck at 64%, what's the next step i should take? Should i manually force the PC to shut down and start it back
    up? Urgent, thanks.

txumaZA, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

1. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64% - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Asus

2. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  3. Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset stuck on 64% and infinite reboot: Today I Factory reset my windows 11 laptop because it was getting leggy afterwards it went through most of the installation but then it got stuck at 64% then it starts restarting over and over again I've tried doing system repair but it says it could not repair my system I've...
  4. Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset: Hallo community, I need some help fixing the installation of windows on my laptop lenovo y150p. I had to factory reset my laptop since it said that windows wasn't correctly loaded. After i did the installation was stuck at 64% and it kept restarting. I tried rebooting it but...
  5. Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset: Hallo community, I need some help fixing the installation of windows on my laptop lenovo y150p. I had to factory reset my laptop since it said that windows wasn't correctly loaded. After i did the installation was stuck at 64% and it kept restarting. I tried rebooting it but...
  6. Windows installation stuck at 64% after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%

Windows 10 Factory Reset Stuck on 64%: Hey there, I've recently factory reset my laptop and cleared all files after backing them up. My ASUS Vivobook is now telling me that installing windows is at 64%, "Do not turn off your PC". When it first got to 64%, it just rebooted and i thought it was normal due to...
  8. Factory reset stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset stuck at 64%: Hello i have been trying to do a factory reset on my Acer laptop windows 10 it is stuck at 64% for days now please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-at-64/0a0238ea-c34b-4d29-87bb-f25ac680254f
  9. Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting

Stuck at 64% factory reset keeps restarting: Hows it going i have hp pavilion intel i5 with geforce 1050ti graphics this computer has been awesome up until now i was planning on selling the computer so i wanted to factory restore the computer for the next person everything was going fine until i got to installing...
  10. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop stuck on 64% while resetting

2. resetting asus laptop stops at 64%