Windows 10: Factory reset stuck at 14%

Discus and support Factory reset stuck at 14% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h. I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisSundberg, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Factory reset stuck at 14%

Hello.

My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h.

I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close anything or restart it.

How long should I wait?

Is it safe to power off the pc and try to use my USB?

Is there a workaround for this problem?

I have a bootable USB with Windows10 on it so that's not an issue.

I rather not brick it since it's only from may/June this year 2020.

:)

DennisSundberg, Nov 21, 2020

2. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days.

JordynKapis, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Marie Win User
    Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Factory reset stuck at 14%

Windows 10 reset stuck at 14%

Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to
    factory reset my pc through windows recovery that was download on a flash drive. It has now been more than 5 hours and the reset has been stuck at 14% for more than 3 hours. I need to get my pc back and running ASAP. I also dont care about any files on computer.
    What should I do? Btw I also don’t know too much about windows and computers in general so please describe solutions in very simple terms.

Tiho Marinac, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Factory reset stuck at 14%

1. Factory reset stuck at 14% - Similar Threads - Factory reset stuck

2. Stuck in factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in factory reset: Earlier today I decided to factory reset my pc, cause it was running slow, first time I did it, I forgot to make it would clear all my drives, so it only cleared my sad which has windows, my pc booted up, and everything worked fine, but I wanted all the drives cleaned, so I...
  3. Factory reset stuck on 35%

Factory reset stuck on 35%: So I’m trying to clean my laptop completely because I’m going to sell it, but when I proceeded with the factory reset, it got stuck on 35% and it doesn’t want to move, I don’t know what to do, my laptop has fairly good specs, so I really can’t understand why is taking so long...
  4. Factory Reset Stuck at 99%

Factory Reset Stuck at 99%: So yesterday I full on factory reset my computer because it was running weird in certain games. I started it at around 1pm yesterday, it got to 99% at around 5pm, and it is now 10am the next day, and still stuck at 99%. Should I turn it off, or let it keep going? Edit: My...
  5. Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

Windows factory reset stuck at 14%: I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to factory reset my pc...
  6. Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Cloudbook 14 Factory Reset "Error": I found my brothers old cloudbook 14 and took it in for myself. After pluggingng it in and turning it on, the logo appeared again and again and I found out its called a boot loop. I figured since its now mine, I should just factory reset it and so I did but everytime I try...
  7. Factory reset stuck on 9%

Factory reset stuck on 9%: As title says submitted by /u/ravenobj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1pah7/factory_reset_stuck_on_9/
  8. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Stuck at 14%: I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days....
  9. Factory reset stuck at 99%

Factory reset stuck at 99%: I decided to reset my computer a couple days ago. However it has been at 99% for around 60 hours. Any way to fix this problem? Or should I just leave it? submitted by /u/Japperley23 [link] [comments]...
  10. Factory Reset Stuck at 10%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Stuck at 10%: I started a factory reset on my HP Omen Laptop around 1:45 PM. The laptop has both a 128GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD. It has been stuck at 10% for close to 3 hours now. The HDD indicator is flickering, but rarely blinks fully on and off. Does that mean the HDD has frozen? What...