Windows 10: Factory reset stuck at 14%

Discus and support Factory reset stuck at 14% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h. I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisSundberg, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Factory reset stuck at 14%

Hello.

My Desktop-pcself built is stuck in factory reset at 14%. And been so for the last 5h.

I am NOT inside windows at all so I can't close anything or restart it.

How long should I wait?

Is it safe to power off the pc and try to use my USB?

Is there a workaround for this problem?

I have a bootable USB with Windows10 on it so that's not an issue.

I rather not brick it since it's only from may/June this year 2020.

:)

DennisSundberg, Nov 21, 2020

2. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days.

JordynKapis, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Marie Win User
    Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Factory reset stuck at 14%

Windows 10 reset stuck at 14%

Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to
    factory reset my pc through windows recovery that was download on a flash drive. It has now been more than 5 hours and the reset has been stuck at 14% for more than 3 hours. I need to get my pc back and running ASAP. I also dont care about any files on computer.
    What should I do? Btw I also don’t know too much about windows and computers in general so please describe solutions in very simple terms.

Tiho Marinac, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Factory reset stuck at 14%

1. Factory reset stuck at 14% - Similar Threads - Factory reset stuck

2. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  3. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  4. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  5. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

7. Stuck at factory-reset

Stuck at factory-reset: Hi! Long story short; after some irresponsible downloads bootleg games etc my computer ran a bit slow and some antivirus program kept changeing my searchengine i decided to do a factory reset and to erase all my files all legit games stored in steam accounts etc anyway. I...
  8. Stuck in factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in factory reset: Earlier today I decided to factory reset my pc, cause it was running slow, first time I did it, I forgot to make it would clear all my drives, so it only cleared my sad which has windows, my pc booted up, and everything worked fine, but I wanted all the drives cleaned, so I...
  9. Windows factory reset stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 14%: I have been using my pc for over 8 months now. Today, all of a sudden, I couldn’t open a single file, application, or browser. I couldn’t even get to command prompt or task manager. After restarting my pc multiple times and troubleshooting. I decided to factory reset my pc...
  10. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Stuck at 14%: I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days....