Windows 10: Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

Discus and support Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JusticarHaraad, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last several hours), but then it got stuck at 99%, so I waited until the next day. Now it's around 6pm and it's still stuck on that percentage. What should I do?

submitted by /u/JusticarHaraad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JusticarHaraad, Mar 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 99%

I decided to perform a complete factory reset (remove all files and data) on my laptop running Windows 10 as the performance was low. It has been 24 hours and it is still stuck at 99%. I want to ask if this is normal when performing factory reset. Should
    I wait more or restart?

Laptop specs-

Make- Lenovo Z50-70

Intel i5-4210U 1.7GHz

4GB RAM

1 TB HDD

Windows 10 OS

Thanks.

PaarthAsthana, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Resetting my pc and stuck at 99 percent for 6 hours

I have tried to reset my pc and choose to clean my drives. I have started the process yesterday and reached 99 percent in 7 hours and got stuck there. It has been 24 hours since the resetting your pc 99% is shown and no further improvement. I began to
    panic and worried about my pc since i donot have another pc to re image and i need my pc urgently. Please reply soon.

MANIDEEP_009, Mar 5, 2021
  4. 99Mary Win User

Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

Windows 10 reset stuck at 99%

Is 24 hours too long to wait? Still stuck at 99%.

99Mary, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

1. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours - Similar Threads - Factory Reset stuck

2. Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours: Hello, I tried to reset my computer this morning and now it has been stuck on 99% for the last 3-4h and I don't know what to do. I looked on google and some people are saying to hard close the computer and boot it back up and some others are saying to let it finish by itself...
  3. “Resetting this PC” stuck at 99% for almost 24 hours: What to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Resetting this PC” stuck at 99% for almost 24 hours: What to do?: Hello everyone! Yesterday I started a complete restore (I made it the “slow”, but complete one) To 0 to 98% it went up pretty fast, but once reached 99%, it stops there. I don’t think that it takes 24 hours to “Delete” a 1TB HDD. I need this PC for tomorrow. What can I do...
  4. Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Resetting Windows 10 laptop for over 24 hours: Hello! I have been factory resetting my laptop, but it has taken about 26 hours so far. It has been stuck on 68% for about 14 hours. Everything was already backed up onto an external drive, so losing files is not an issue as I told windows to clean the drives too. I...
  5. Factory Reset Stuck at 99%

Factory Reset Stuck at 99%: So yesterday I full on factory reset my computer because it was running weird in certain games. I started it at around 1pm yesterday, it got to 99% at around 5pm, and it is now 10am the next day, and still stuck at 99%. Should I turn it off, or let it keep going? Edit: My...
  6. I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.

I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.: I had Windows 10 but it was originally a Windows 7. Considering it's not supported anymore, would that be why it's "stuck"? I don't know the specs but it's an ASUS ROG G75v. submitted by /u/p-sychi [link] [comments]...
  7. Factory reset stuck at 99%

Factory reset stuck at 99%: I decided to reset my computer a couple days ago. However it has been at 99% for around 60 hours. Any way to fix this problem? Or should I just leave it? submitted by /u/Japperley23 [link] [comments]...
  8. Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

Factory Reset Stuck On 99%: My PC has now been stuck on 99% for about 15 hours now, this is defiantly not normal. Can someone please help me fix my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-on-99/978cbceb-ed4b-41fd-8c50-b4873b11449a
  9. Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours: Hi all, Started a full reset of my sons desktop PC (running win 10) yesterday afternoon, left it on all night and it was at 99% at 7am this morning, it's now nearly 8pm and it's still at 99%. I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions of what to do....
  10. Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours

Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours: Hi so I recently just wanted to completely factory reset my PC after upgrading to windows 10 (of course keeping win 10 after reset) and even hours after the reset beginning its still frozen at 1%. Anyone got any ideas what to do? 11989