Windows 10: Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

Discus and support Factory Reset Stuck On 99% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC has now been stuck on 99% for about 15 hours now, this is defiantly not normal. Can someone please help me fix my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UnfoldingKitty6, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

My PC has now been stuck on 99% for about 15 hours now, this is defiantly not normal. Can someone please help me fix my PC.

:)

UnfoldingKitty6, Oct 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 factory reset stuck at 99%

I decided to perform a complete factory reset (remove all files and data) on my laptop running Windows 10 as the performance was low. It has been 24 hours and it is still stuck at 99%. I want to ask if this is normal when performing factory reset. Should
    I wait more or restart?

Laptop specs-

Make- Lenovo Z50-70

Intel i5-4210U 1.7GHz

4GB RAM

1 TB HDD

Windows 10 OS

Thanks.

PaarthAsthana, Oct 22, 2019
  3. NaXu Win User
    Laptop factory reset stuck at 99%

Hi.

I have an Acer laptop. I bought it a year ago and it came with Windows 8.1. This laptop has been updated to Windows 10 last month and it's running slow recently, so I've decided to reset it to factory settings. I used the recovery tool in settings and clicked
    on "remove everything" and "clean up the drive" options.

Now the laptop stuck on the starting screen that says "resetting this PC 99%" for about an hour.

I did did deleted the Windows.old folder using the disk clean up tool after I updated to Windows 10. Is this why it's unable to reset to factory settings? What should I do now?

Thanks!

4. Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

Laptop factory reset stuck at 99%

I am having the same issue with my laptop. I'm doing a full factory reset and the screen has said 99% for over 5 hours. I had 600g of data split across 2 drives. Is this normal for it to take this long on the last percent ? I know I should just be patient,
    in scared to turn the computer off and back on because I don't won't to lose all progress and in turn have to do this again. Any other suggestions ? Or should I just stick it out for another day and night and just see what happens. Let me know what you think.

JaimeGraham93, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

1. Factory Reset Stuck On 99% - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Stuck

2. Factory reset stuck on 9%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset stuck on 9%: As title says submitted by /u/ravenobj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1pah7/factory_reset_stuck_on_9/
  3. Factory Reset Stuck at 14%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Stuck at 14%: I am currently factory resetting my laptop and it has been stuck at 14% for 6 hours. The catch is I am unable to take the laptop in to a shop because I leave the country for school in 4 days....
  4. Factory reset stuck at 99%

Factory reset stuck at 99%: I decided to reset my computer a couple days ago. However it has been at 99% for around 60 hours. Any way to fix this problem? Or should I just leave it? submitted by /u/Japperley23 [link] [comments]...
  5. Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent

Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent: Hello, I did a system reset on my computer to erase all files and clear everything to factory settings. My computer has been stuck at “resetting this PC 99%” for almost 36 hours now. I’ve tried researching online and the only thing I find are a lot of post from 2015...
  6. Factory Reset Stuck at 10%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Stuck at 10%: I started a factory reset on my HP Omen Laptop around 1:45 PM. The laptop has both a 128GB SSD, and a 2TB HDD. It has been stuck at 10% for close to 3 hours now. The HDD indicator is flickering, but rarely blinks fully on and off. Does that mean the HDD has frozen? What...
  7. PC reset stuck at 99% need help

PC reset stuck at 99% need help: Hello, on March 17, 2:30 pm I started a PC reset. I choose to completely wipe both of my hard drives, 2TB hdd and 128 GB ssd (I chose the option that was most secure). I did this because I believed there was a virus that had infected my computer that I could not find. I kept...
  8. Windows factory reset stuck

Windows factory reset stuck: Hi. I have decided to fully clear my system and reinstall windows using the refresh function. I started the process 20 hours ago, and it has been stuck at 32% for the last 10 hours. I have a quite powerful gaming laptop so it really surprised me how long it is taking. I...
  9. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964