Windows 10: Factory reset tablet stuck.

Discus and support Factory reset tablet stuck. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jwkelley, Sep 8, 2015.

1. jwkelley Win User

Factory reset tablet stuck.

So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10.
    There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset.
    The reset stopped halfway and wont continue.
    The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up asking if I want to continue to update, reset factory settings, trouble shoot, use usb or cd or continue the reset.
    I have tried the reset a few times but it has not worked.
    Amazon.co.jp: マウスコンピューター 8.9型Win8.1タブレット・2in1 PC Office付 (Win8.1/AtomZ3735F/2GB/32GBeMMC/Office HB) WN891: パソコン・周辺機器
    This is the tablet here. Unfortunately everything is also all in Japanese, which i understand somewhat but am kind of winging it.

:)

jwkelley, Sep 8, 2015
  2. MdRazin Win User

Windows 10 tablet stuck @ 64% after factory reset

Hi,

I recently purchased an iRulu walknbook 8.9 inch preinstalled with Windows 10.

Did a factory reset, and now it's rebooting at 64%.

looked through the forum for answers, but can't find the ones that help.

I am at a lost now, and I am no tech expert.

Any help rendered is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

MdRazin, Sep 8, 2015
  3. MdRazin Win User
    Windows 10 tablet stuck @ 64% after factory reset

Hi,

can't seem to find their contact details or any support email to get from.

reduced to sending an email to their sales team, hoping to get a response soon.

Contacted the store I purchased this from, aint much help either.

at me wits end now.

MdRazin, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Factory reset tablet stuck.

I have clicked your link and it does ask if you want to view it in English also, can you at all get into safe mode, also you have to be careful where you get the drivers from I only get them from one place Auslogics Driver Updater they do a free version as well I paid for mine and it has got me out of a lot of trouble, both on windows 8.1 and 10.

also have you tried to make it crash by holding the start button down then when it starts up gone into safe mode that way by keep pressing f8 or shift+ f8 or fn+ f8

That is all I can think of doing also what made you try and fix windows 10 what issues where you getting

hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2015
  5. jwkelley Win User
    Yeah, getting to back to its slightly buggy windows 10 self would be good enough for now. I made a USB windows 10 stick. Will that be ok or will it delete all the drivers and what not?

jwkelley, Sep 8, 2015
  6. On drivers use what I recommended and it will find every driver you need you might lose some of your other stuff but go to windows old and you should be able to get it back

hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2015
  7. jwkelley Win User
    will deleting all partitions in step 13 be a bad idea? Will i lose important manufacturer stuff?
    Also will this ruin my MS license?

jwkelley, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Factory reset tablet stuck.

1. Factory reset tablet stuck. - Similar Threads - Factory reset tablet

2. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  3. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  4. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  7. Stuck on factory reset

8. Stuck at factory-reset

Stuck at factory-reset: Hi! Long story short; after some irresponsible downloads bootleg games etc my computer ran a bit slow and some antivirus program kept changeing my searchengine i decided to do a factory reset and to erase all my files all legit games stored in steam accounts etc anyway. I...
  9. Stuck in factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in factory reset: Earlier today I decided to factory reset my pc, cause it was running slow, first time I did it, I forgot to make it would clear all my drives, so it only cleared my sad which has windows, my pc booted up, and everything worked fine, but I wanted all the drives cleaned, so I...
  10. WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop

WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop: Hi, I've got a Tab P860W (V1.0) that I needed to reset to factory settings, which I did successfully. Then the next time I turned it on I go the blue windows start up logo and a message saying the reset did not work properly clock OK to restart the reset. I click OK and it...